• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Graciee

Willoughby needs some vibes :(

He didn't take his evening treat or his favourite herbs :( he's passed these too, so I assume it's all the Clementine fur he's ingesting, he grooms her so so much bless him. He wasn't too impressed being weighed either, normally I use the baby scales, but they're in Evelyns room and she's...
  2. Graciee

Bonding q

Sorry not been around much I've been super sick for what feels like forever but actually I'm just on week 3 😂 Idk if I've lost the plot but easter I've got 4 days where I can lay on the sofa constantly if I want, so I'm gunna try bonding Clementine and Willoughby 😬 I'm gunna set a new cage up...
  3. Graciee

Willoughby looking outraged

Poor thing 😂 we never pick him up coz he isn't a fan but I had to do his nails so asked Michael to hold him for me and he looked so like ****** off, he even did foot flicks when we put him down and wouldn't take a treat for an hour 😂 I won him over again with parsley tho. Rabbits crack me up 😂 I...
  4. Graciee

Could this be mites? Or just lack of grooming?

I am grooming her but there's like dandruff and I also don't think she can reach her back now. Also like dusty on this area of her fur. I assume it's skin Idk. Clementine is really depressed I think :(
  5. Graciee

Rabbit shed flooring

https://www.gym-flooring.com/products/shed-rubber-mats-garden-shed-flooring?variant=42775396679878&gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAiAiP2tBhBXEiwACslfnnod9xyVG0FidK2WG9FbqolhHpV88HwCzsX_ZlWaj54Iq8hv7ydmABoC7ncQAvD_BwE Would this kinda thing be good? I was gunna do lino but now Idk Clementine doesn't...
  6. Graciee

Spruce shiplap okay?

For inside shed, Willoughby is a real chewer!
  7. Graciee

Clementine isn't eating

She was last night tho and after Atticus died :( So maybe this could be something else? Idek Not sure what to do tbh. Idk whether to give her a couple hours and see or straight to the vet. Could it be she's missing him? I'm thinking probably not. She is moulting too.
  8. Graciee

Atticus 2/3/17-29/10/23

I hope I made the right call for you, I'll never forget you :'(
  9. Graciee

Dried pasta nibble okay?

Tiny bit nibbled by Atticus Idk if I need to go emergency vet or not TIA x Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
  10. Graciee

Can Atticus have some vibes please?

He's really unwell again :( Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
  11. Graciee

I'm worried about Atticus

He's falling over a lot more and is very unstable on his feet now :( I so wish we hadn't booked this holiday now tbh, we booked it in January but I had no idea this would be the case now. Currently got no one to do his injections whilst I'm away and I'm just Idk I'm worried about him generally...
  12. Graciee

Grass seed and buns q

Can I buy anything I want? Or is there limitations coz something could be toxic? Want Willoughby to be able to eat and be on it once established so it's important it's safe for him! Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
  13. Graciee

Atticus again

He looks so bad :/ but still running over to me for food, although Clementine did knock him over also running for food :( But he took it then I saw him try to pee and just drips :/ so maybe sludge/stone/uti or something, will call tomorrow morning for emergency appointment hopefully. He's on...
  14. Graciee

Atticus q

I'm struggling to know when it's time for him. He's been on his gut meds for weeks now, if I start to drop some he gets bad again, but whilst on then he has good quality of life. But he never needed them constantly before :/ Idk he's so happy and springy I feel like pts is wrong... But he's...
  15. Graciee

Empty litter tray?

Anyone else's rabbit like this? Willoughby used to use it with litter in it.. But now will only poop in it empty.. I'm going with it but wish he'd allow litter... [emoji38] Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
  16. Graciee

Rabbit steroid question

People who have used them, how long did your rabbit have on them? Atticus was doing well but I think he's deteriorating again, I'm wondering if this is just it for him tbh. Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
  17. Graciee

Atticus unwell again but really bad

He always picks friday/ the weekends, it's like he knows. His poops and urine smells so bad too, like not normal, so not sure if maybe he has a uti or something? Idk, he's on his meds, just have to hope he passes something soon and stops sucking in :( It's his injection tonight, ima still give...
  18. Graciee

Very worried about Apricot :(

She sounds terrible like super snotty and her face is all green and gross :( vet can't see her til Friday, it seems too long :( She had antibiotics for this but seemed okay after and then this weekend it seems to have like exploded :( Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
  19. Graciee

Atticus bites :(

Just given him his injection, found two more bites. I've not been home much the last few days, but Michael hasn't seen any fighting and they're laying together now grooming.. And food nomming seems okay.. Idk why she's doing this to him. Should I seperate them? :( they'll never get back together...
  20. Graciee

Does this look like a bite?

I don't think it's from me injecting him plus ofc the missing fur.. I think Clementine has bitten him :'( I didn't even notice, she's been a bit pushy with me the last day or so tho, not sure what's best to do tbh as in if I should seperate them, and does he need to see a vet? I remember...
Back