• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Empty litter tray?

Graciee

Staff member
Anyone else's rabbit like this?

Willoughby used to use it with litter in it.. But now will only poop in it empty..

I'm going with it but wish he'd allow litter... [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Anyone else's rabbit like this?

Willoughby used to use it with litter in it.. But now will only poop in it empty..

I'm going with it but wish he'd allow litter... [emoji38]

I do wonder if eddy has litter issues as he much prefers pooping & peeing just outside litter trays than in them. Does he just have litter or is it hay topped?

I do wonder if eddy has litter issues as he much prefers pooping & peeing just outside litter trays than in them. Does he just have litter or is it hay topped?
Well it used to be litter then hay on half, then they didn't like that, so it was litter and pile right by it.. But since Apricot is gone he won't tolerate anything in there. So its just a huge pile of poops I empty out, clean and put tray back in.. [emoji51] Litter helps with the pee tho.. There's hay right next to it.. But he doesn't eat and poop.. He hops in goes then gets out and munches hay. He did 17 poops in about 30 seconds and left after I cleaned it! [emoji38]

Well it used to be litter then hay on half, then they didn't like that, so it was litter and pile right by it.. But since Apricot is gone he won't tolerate anything in there. So its just a huge pile of poops I empty out, clean and put tray back in.. [emoji51] Litter helps with the pee tho.. There's hay right next to it.. But he doesn't eat and poop.. He hops in goes then gets out and munches hay. He did 17 poops in about 30 seconds and left after I cleaned it! [emoji38]

it sounds like he wants you as his poop slave

it sounds like he wants you as his poop slave
Yeaaa apparently [emoji51]

BTW did you mean to put wooden pegs in the forage box you sent? I keep forgetting to ask you! [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Yeaaa apparently [emoji51]

BTW did you mean to put wooden pegs in the forage box you sent? I keep forgetting to ask you! [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

ha ha! Yes I did, cos I didn't know his living arrangements I thought you might be able to use them to pin forage to a line. I like Dolly pegs for that as no metal. I am prone to randomness:lol:

ha ha! Yes I did, cos I didn't know his living arrangements I thought you might be able to use them to pin forage to a line. I like Dolly pegs for that as no metal. I am prone to randomness[emoji38]
Hahaha [emoji38][emoji38] yea I thought that, coz Michael asked me and I said it's probably that, but said I'll ask and kept forgetting to [emoji38][emoji38] thank you [emoji38]

Back