• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Atticus 2/3/17-29/10/23

Oh no 😢 I’m so so sorry. I’m sure as always you did the best thing for him. Thinking of you and sending hugs xx

Oh no 😢 I’m so so sorry. I’m sure as always you did the best thing for him. Thinking of you and sending hugs xx

Oh Atticus :( the sweetest of dreams you adorable monkey bun . I'm so sorry Graicee, you did amazing with him. I'm sure you will have made the right call xx

Thanks both, I got to be there holding him and he licked my hand just before, I feel like it was the right call and wrong one all at once :'(

I am so sorry you had to let Atticus go. There is no doubt in my mind that you made the right decision for him. Atticus was losing his long battle. You gave him tremendous care. Sending you, Evelyn, and Michael lots of comforting hugs.

So sorry for your loss, Graciee. You fought long and hard for Atticus, for as long as possible. I'm sure you made the right call for him, even if it doesn't 100% feel like that right now.

Sleep tight Atticus. Xx

I'm so sorry Graciee, he was a lucky bun being in your care, you gave him the best life. Sweet dreams Atticus xx

Thanks everyone for your kind words, I honestly feel like part of me is missing, and like it's a bad dream :( Clementine was there too and won't come near me, well she comes when I call her but then turns away foot flicks and hops off :/ so I guess that's gunna take some time :( Evelyn keeps asking where he is too which breaks my heart. Clementine and Willoughby aren't really people buns, so Percy pig is gunna have to step up I think. He's great with people and often falls asleep on her lap, but she's really gunna miss Atticus :(

So sorry to read this, Graciee :( nobody could've done more for Atticus than you did. Sending love xx

Back