• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mischa update (xray results - post 95)

OIh I'm not walking round with a badge either :oops: Can you imagine going into see Mark with a badge :oops::oops::oops: The receptionists already think I'm a bit loopy I think. :oops:

I've just seen this! Poor Mischa and his little face!!!

Hope he feels better soon.

(((((((noserubs))))):love:

OIh I'm not walking round with a badge either :oops: Can you imagine going into see Mark with a badge :oops::oops::oops: The receptionists already think I'm a bit loopy I think. :oops:

Same :oops::oops::oops:

I will probably recognise you next time and will say hello :wave: I will sneak a look at the bunnies to make sure tho!

:lol::lol: It would be lovely to say hello :wave: (Just don't call me Schuette if my Dad's around he might laff at me :oops:)

In Mischa news the injection was a bit easier today as I put him on the table and I know it all went in under his skin and yet there was still something liquidy on his fur :? I think I'll just obsessively clean him up after every injection, it's easier :oops::lol: I'll get the hang of it once the course is finished :roll:

Hi Gray, thanks for asking about him. :D

His face is looking a lot better. That's the thing I worry about most cos of his previous head tilt. He's stopped shaking his ears, his nose is not wet at all but slightly discoloured, I guess maybe it's a little stained, and his eye is looking much more normal. I think we're nearly there :thumb:

Will do his injection today and tomorrow and then phone the vets on Friday like they asked me to on Monday. :)

I tell you what I don't understand with these injections. I'm finding it a lot easier on the table btw. I put the needle in, am certain it's gone in the skin, press the plunger, take it out, nothing in his fur, give him a cuddle, couple of minutes later there is white stuff in his fur? As if it's leaked out again :?

Hi Gray, thanks for asking about him. :D

His face is looking a lot better. That's the thing I worry about most cos of his previous head tilt. He's stopped shaking his ears, his nose is not wet at all but slightly discoloured, I guess maybe it's a little stained, and his eye is looking much more normal. I think we're nearly there :thumb:

Will do his injection today and tomorrow and then phone the vets on Friday like they asked me to on Monday. :)

:oops:

Sorry, i didnt see your reply til now.

Glad he's doing so much better. I can appreciate why you worry so much.

Ginger's nose is slightly stained, i'm sure she'll clean it up better once the infection/runny nose is gone :wave:

Glad its going so well :)

How's he today?

:wave:

Hi dizzy, his face still looks a bit 'off'. Sometimes it looks better than at other times :? His injection all went in today, even though it took two goes cos he insisted on examining what was on the table. :roll::lol: Tell you what I swear he's got more energy, into everything at the moment. All the other symptoms have gone completely.

Phoned the vets, suggested I keep going until Monday as I still have 4 needles and ring them again and maybe go in and get more injections if needed.

If he is improving, he must be getting the medication so assume you must be doing it right....

I missed this :oops: Sorry FB. No wetness on his fur at all today so I think I'm (finally) getting the hang of it :oops:

:oops:

Sorry, i didnt see your reply til now.

Glad he's doing so much better. I can appreciate why you worry so much.

Ginger's nose is slightly stained, i'm sure she'll clean it up better once the infection/runny nose is gone :wave:

Glad its going so well :)

He's such a mucky pup at the moment, keeps having cecal mushed over his face as well (no bunny kisses fanks Mishy Moo). I guess the abx are still messing up his tum a little but he's eating them :thumb:

:wave: and Fluffiebunnie.

Mischa is so :love:

When I was giving injections to Tulip it was constantly seeping back out, just as you described. It just got better with practice, I don't miss having to give injections at all.

I am certain all the receptionist think we are all bonkers:lol:

Mark did mention before Christmas, that he is planing on doing a talk on rabbits for owners on his books so maybe we could all meet up then, but my goodness I can be shy:lol::oops:

When I was giving injections to Tulip it was constantly seeping back out, just as you described. It just got better with practice, I don't miss having to give injections at all.

Mark did mention before Christmas, that he is planing on doing a talk on rabbits for owners on his books so maybe we could all meet up then, but my goodness I can be shy:lol::oops:

:oops::oops::oops::oops: Me too!

Does Mark do books on rabbits?

Glad you seem to be more confident with the jabs Schuette, I know you are braver than me!

Hi dizzy, his face still looks a bit 'off'. Sometimes it looks better than at other times :? His injection all went in today, even though it took two goes cos he insisted on examining what was on the table. :roll::lol: Tell you what I swear he's got more energy, into everything at the moment. All the other symptoms have gone completely.:

Well, if he's making trouble for his Mummy, he must be getting better!

Go Mischa! (and please sit still so you have your medicine)

xx:love:

Ooooh I would like that. I can be shy too :oops:

None seeped back out today despite me needing two goes at it. :oops: He will move, he's SO damn nosey.

:oops::oops::oops::oops: Me too!

Does Mark do books on rabbits?

Glad you seem to be more confident with the jabs Schuette, I know you are braver than me!

I think hancy means the people on his books, the people who use the practice? Pfft, I iz not brave. I shook like a leaf the first few days.

Well, if he's making trouble for his Mummy, he must be getting better!

Go Mischa! (and please sit still so you have your medicine)

xx:love:

He's not behaved ill at all, apart from the mucky nose, sore eye and ear wiggling and then face droopiness he's been fine. Eating, drinking, energetic :shock: The first few days he was ALWAYS in the litter tray eating :shock:

Ooooh I would like that. I can be shy too :oops:

None seeped back out today despite me needing two goes at it. :oops: He will move, he's SO damn nosey.

I think hancy means the people on his books, the people who use the practice? Pfft, I iz not brave. I shook like a leaf the first few days.

He's not behaved ill at all, apart from the mucky nose, sore eye and ear wiggling and then face droopiness he's been fine. Eating, drinking, energetic :shock: The first few days he was ALWAYS in the litter tray eating :shock:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :oops::oops::oops::oops:
How stupid am I?

Back