• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mischa - 6th Sept 2012 (very long, sorry!)

Oh my gosh! I have no idea how I missed this!! I'm so so sorry about your beautiful boy :cry:! Mischa was one of my faves, such a handsome bunny, you must be devastated! Binky free gorgeous boy x

Sorry to not always reply here, sometimes I struggle to open the thread because I know I'm going to want to reread it all.

A really big thank you to everyone.

I'm really missing him tonight. :(

Sorry to not always reply here, sometimes I struggle to open the thread because I know I'm going to want to reread it all.

A really big thank you to everyone.

I'm really missing him tonight. :(

I know how you feel, I like being here at the moment as I'm finding comfort but every time I read my thread or see my signature I start crying again! :cry:

That's a lovely tribute. He was such a beautiful bunny. I am so sorry you didn't have longer with him. Thinking of u. Xxx

I know how you feel, I like being here at the moment as I'm finding comfort but every time I read my thread or see my signature I start crying again! :cry:

I'm able to look at pictures without crying now now, initially it would set me off because the photos felt cold. Does that sound strange? Kind of flat, lifeless and not right. I'm starting to be able to take a bit of solace from them now. Still can't look at the most recent ones though.

I had a big cry last night though when I folded up some blankets :oops: It had been such a crazy day I hadn't had chance to have a cry so I think I needed it.

Hope you're doing ok Kath, well, as well as can be expected under the circumstances. :( xx

Loads more (((HUGS))) Elena. Allow yourself to cry, it really helps.

Hows Mini doing?

Thinking of you both with a tear in my eye xxxxxxxx

Loads more (((HUGS))) Elena. Allow yourself to cry, it really helps.

Hows Mini doing?

Thinking of you both with a tear in my eye xxxxxxxx

So far I've had a cry every day, nearly always hits in the evenings.

Mini's ok. She gets quiet midday and hides right under the bed in between the boxes where no one can get to her. In the evenings she's much more outgoing. Bought her a little stuffed animal today, hoping it will give her a little bit of comfort.

Still thinking of you xxx

thank you, how is Twinkle doing?

I'm not coping tonight :cry: this time last week I was cuddling him, whispering to him how much I love him. Oh Mischa, I want you back, just one more cuddle.

I'm not coping tonight :cry: this time last week I was cuddling him, whispering to him how much I love him. Oh Mischa, I want you back, just one more cuddle.

I can totally empathise :cry:

I know there are no words that can help take away the awful, awful ache :cry:

(((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))))

:cry:

I'm able to look at pictures without crying now now, initially it would set me off because the photos felt cold. Does that sound strange? Kind of flat, lifeless and not right. I'm starting to be able to take a bit of solace from them now. Still can't look at the most recent ones though.

I had a big cry last night though when I folded up some blankets :oops: It had been such a crazy day I hadn't had chance to have a cry so I think I needed it.

Hope you're doing ok Kath, well, as well as can be expected under the circumstances. :( xx

Yes I totally understand what you mean about the pictures, I'm going through so many emotions right now, im sorry you are finding it so hard. I think I will really get hit when I get home and know for sure it's real. Remember that last cuddle....I didnt get a last cuddle :cry::cry::cry: hopefully mischa and Charlie and all the other special buns gone recently are all having fun.. Charlie would play with anybun so mischa is in good hands! :D xxxxxxxx
P.s I think I will set up my own thread as I'm struggling today too but don't want to clog mischas tribute thread up xxxxxxx

Thank you, it helps to have somewhere to 'say' it.

Yes I totally understand what you mean about the pictures, I'm going through so many emotions right now, im sorry you are finding it so hard. I think I will really get hit when I get home and know for sure it's real. Remember that last cuddle....I didnt get a last cuddle :cry::cry::cry: hopefully mischa and Charlie and all the other special buns gone recently are all having fun.. Charlie would play with anybun so mischa is in good hands! :D xxxxxxxx
P.s I think I will set up my own thread as I'm struggling today too but don't want to clog mischas tribute thread up xxxxxxx

I'm so sorry you didn't get a last cuddle :( thinking of you. Xx

Back