• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Need your help

So do i!

Can we help with his memorial at all????

I think I would like to pay for his memorial as it will be my gift to Timmy who brought so much happiness to our lives and also my gift to everyone on here to say thank you for loving him.

Maybe if you want to donate it could go towards the 8 by 10 run we are starting to build. Hopefully it will be ready for spring time :) Does Timmy's memorial run have a ring to it or is it a silly idea :?

I think I would like to pay for his memorial as it will be my gift to Timmy who brought so much happiness to our lives and also my gift to everyone on here to say thank you for loving him.

Maybe if you want to donate it could go towards the 8 by 10 run we are starting to build. Hopefully it will be ready for spring time :) Does Timmy's memorial run have a ring to it or is it a silly idea :?

Awwww thats lovely! I totally understand that you want the memorial to be a personal thing.

Timmys Memorial Run sounds SUPER!!!!!:D:D

Awwww thats lovely! I totally understand that you want the memorial to be a personal thing.

Timmys Memorial Run sounds SUPER!!!!!:D:D

Thank you, I don't if I am thinking straight at the moment so ideas may sound a little strange.

I want the memorial stone/plaque to be for everyone who loved Timmy, so if I pay for it, its my way of saying thank you :love:

Back