• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Absolutely gutted/ Maisey rushed to vets/ We've lost her

very sad:cry:
but if her abcess's were bad and she was so stressed being treated perhaps it was for the best..she is at peace now
Hugs to you and Steve xx

I think it probably was too. Not sure what the vet said yet, the text just said she's gone. But I think it was her breathing not the abscesses. The inside of her ears were a horrible blue/gray :(

Harsh as it sounds, but at least she went quickly....not over a couple of weeks like you said you didn't want for her.
binky free girly...you'll always be in the sun now :love:

I'm so sorry Liz. You did all that you could for her.

Hugs to you and Steve - thinking of you both xxx

Binky free Maisey x :(

Sorry to hear the bad news. At least she's not in pain any more, but that is no comfort right now. Thinking of you :cry: xx

She passed away at the vets before they could pts. They took her out the back to put a catheter in her ear, with the intention of bringing her back through for Steve to hold her at the end. But she passed away out the back before they had even started. :cry::cry:

It was definately her breathing that was the problem just now not the abscesses. However the vet said it would have been unfair to try to treat them, which is what we were all thinking really, but were just praying for a miracle.

We have her home now for Mini Mouse to spend some time with her, although they did both go to the vets together. In all honesty Maisey is exactly the same colour now as she was before she died :(

We will be having a PM done later today when Mini has had long enough to say goodbye.

Thank you so much to everyone who has supported Maisey since she arrived here. We did what we wanted to acheive which was to make Maisey happy and give her some time out in the sun. Still hurts like hell though :cry::cry:

Back