• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Absolutely gutted/ Maisey rushed to vets/ We've lost her

Can't believe Maisey has gone...you must be devestated.

You did what you could for her (and more) and she had her days in the sun, she has gone to the Bridge knowing that you and Steve care deeply and are missing her greatly. She is a lucky bunny to have met you both:love:

I'm so so sorry for your loss...:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Binky Free Maisey xxx

Thank you so much.

I have had Maisey's PM results and there really was nothing we could have done. Her lungs were badly damaged and generally old. It appears she must have had pasturella infections in the past although there was no active infection today. Also her heart was in a bad way, there was lots of abnormalities but these were also down to old age.

Heartbreaking as it is I am sort of glad that she went as she did today. It meant we couldn't attempt to treat the abscesses which would have been completely the wrong thing to do, or leave us feeling guilty for not attempting to treat them if we had choosen to pts.

I can't believe that Maisey made it through that dental the other week, she must have known there was something worth living for, for just a little bit longer.

Binky Free Maisey xx

I am so sorry for you guys, and for Maisey :cry:

At least she knew what real love and care were in her last few weeks :)

Binky free Maisey xxx

I am so sorry to hear about Maisey's passing today. I am so glad she got to spend quality time with you and Steve, knowing what it was like to be loved and cared for, to run around and feel the sunshine on her back.

It must be heartbreaking for you.

Binky free at the Bridge Maisey.x

i am so very sorry Liz. You fought so hard for her but you gave her the happy memories to go to the bridge with. I'm sure she forgot her years of hell when she met you and steve.
binky free Maisey xx

Binky free at the bridge Maisey:cry:.
Thinking of you and Steve sending big hugs to you both, i have to say that I'm sure Maisey knows she was loved through the past few days and I'm sure she was extremely grateful. Bless her.xxxx

Oh bless you for caring so much Liz and Steve :cry: I'm sure that her very short time knowing your love and care meant more to her than anything else in her life, and that is what she passed away remembering.

Big hugs to both of you xxx

Back