• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Spenser, please.

Oh Susie, I've only just logged onto RU and immediately saw your thread. Poor little Spenser, it is always so worrying when they become poorly for no apparent reason. It sounds like you acted promptly and hopefully his meds will make him feel more comfortable and back to his normal self very soon. His odd shaped and smelly poos are no doubt all down to his poorly tummy and the medication. Frankie seems to go through similar staged like this too.

I've seen the most recent update and I'm sending strong get well soon vibes Spenser's way. Fingers crossed Spenser is on the road to recovery. xxxxx

More tea and caramac for you Susie.

If you need me just pm or even give me a ring.

Thinking of you both.

Di and the furry family. xxxxx

Hoping Spenser has improved and continuing vibes.
Did he get something dodgy when he was destroying his toys yesterday? Maybe a piece of something is stuck behind a tooth or was swallowed?
I can't give willow rings and grass balls to mine anymore due to related tummy upsets. :(
Feel better soon Your Lordship. Stop worrying your mum. xxxx

Back