• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Spenser, please.

Oh dear I've just seen this sorry :(

Sending mega vibes for the handsome Spenser and hoping he will soon be feeling better xxx

And a big hug for you as I know you will be worrying about him xxx ((()))

Thank you all. x

Spenser is a little better, but is definitely not himself. He has taken to sitting at the window. He has lots of nice warm fleeces, but is insisting on sitting on an old towel by the window. He has eaten a little, but is definitely not his usual greedy self.

Oh bless him. :( I've just got back home and had to check how he was doing. I hope he perks up soon. x

Oh no Susie.. Cant believe i didnt see this,....

Huge hugs for you and lots of special noserubs to my gorgeous boy.. I hope he is feeling a bit better with all his meds and love and attention...

Take care and lots of vibes

Fee xxxxxx

He's not eating, and not even wanting strokes. He is in his bunker, but I will havt to get him out as we need to leave shortly.

Thanks you for all the vibes and thoughts. I'll update once we get back. x

Do you think he may have nommed something he shouldn't? I know he sometimes tucks into your books. I find it much more difficult to know what George and Violet have eaten than my outdoor buns. My Bridge bun Gemma ate quite a bit of the door frame and cladding but it didn't seem to do her any harm. She nommed cat food once too before I caught her.

I'm glad Spenser is eating, albeit only a little. I would imagine syringe feeding a Spenser would be a life-threatening experience (for you, not him!!)

Topping up the vibes xxxx

Spenser has just finished his moring pellets and done some rather odd-looking and smelly poos. He hasn't eaten anything particularly unsuitable in the last week or so. I was more expecting something like this after I caught him chomping on a pencil two or three weeks ago. :shock:

I have taken to leaving the bag in my tea and am eating a Caramac.

Back