• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

Could we have some vibes?

a reader of books

Warren Veteran
Sophie's been ill since Wednesday, and now, as usually happens, Casper is ill, too, because Sophie being ill and things being different than normal stresses him out so much... :( I'm too exhausted to say much about it, but could we please have some vibes for them both?

Really sorry that Sophie, and now Casper are poorly. Hope they are better soon, sending them both lots of get well vibes, and for you too Reader xx

:( Millions of vibes for Sophie & Casper. You must be worried / stressed so lots for you too. I really hope they are both on the road to recovery very soon Poor little Casper - he sounds to be a very sensitive soul

Healing vibes for both bunnies on the way quickly. And the hope for some rest for you. Will keep you all in my thoughts. xxxxx

Sending you and your lovely bunnies lots of positive vibes. I hope the morning will see improvement in both. Hugs.

Thank you all so, so much for the vibes and for caring about my little Sophie and Casper, and for the vibes for me, too. It means a lot to have your support while I try to care for them. ❤️ They're both doing a little better today. Sophie's a little cleaner underneath, and has been eating a bit on her own. Casper's been eating a bit, too, though he's still very stressed. They're cuddling a lot, so they're keeping each other nice and warm. 🥰

Really good to hear Sophie is doing a little better today, and they are both eating a little. I'll continue to send you all lots of positive thoughts. I'm pleased they are looking after each other with lots of cuddles too

Aw, thank you so much, Zigzag.

They're doing a little better. Sophie's been eating some hay, and is eating enough in general that I don't need to syringe feed her. She's finally clean underneath, too, instead of being covered in bad, too-soft caecotroph mess. Poor Casper was really uncomfortable last night, but he seems to be feeling a bit better this morning, thankfully. He's still really stressed, though. He probably will be until Sophie's all better and things return to normal. You're right that he's a very sensitive soul, j&b.

It must be a relief to have Sophie eating enough she did not need syringe feeding.
Cuddling bubbies❤️♥️❤️
Sending more vibes for you and the bunnies.

Back