• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

Vibes for Boobly Bear please

I saw Eddy running across the room with a hay cookie in his mouth :love: 🤣 - so I think he likes

Great news - Bob woke me up to hear Boo drinking last night. I'd asked him to. Then just now she's had another

Oh and she started eating her packed lunch about 5 days ago - which would fit with the xpen wearing off

I'm a happy bunny

Well done Boo, both on the drinks and packed lunches 😊 would love to have seen Eddy running with a hay cookie in his chops 😂

Aww, Eddy, running around with his hay cookie. 🥰🤣 He's so cute, haha.

That's wonderful that you've heard Boo drink now! And I'm glad she's started eating her packed lunches again. Sounds like she's doing well. 🥰

Boo says thank you for all the praise.

They are both liking the Orchard Hay best - this one was an afterthought ,so very fortunate.

Boo leapt into that wooden box (drawer) of hay last night ❤️ Was thinking I'd underestimated her with low sided trays...then no trays. However she did look very confused when it came to trying to get out

Aw Boo, you always bring a smile. 🥰

Pip always knew when cookie treats were coming. I think oat hay ones were her favorite. She would sound like a little furry ball of thunder pounding about once she heard the bag crinkle. Then once she had it she madly dashed about trying to choose a hiding place to eat it...she'd be mortally offended if I dared watch her! 🤣

Aw Boo, you always bring a smile. 🥰

Pip always knew when cookie treats were coming. I think oat hay ones were her favorite. She would sound like a little furry ball of thunder pounding about once she heard the bag crinkle. Then once she had it she madly dashed about trying to choose a hiding place to eat it...she'd be mortally offended if I dared watch her! 🤣
ohhh, never seen oat hay cookies here, bet they'd love them though as oat hay is always appreciated

Pip sounds a real character ❤️

Boo says thank you for all the praise.

They are both liking the Orchard Hay best - this one was an afterthought ,so very fortunate.

Boo leapt into that wooden box (drawer) of hay last night ❤️ Was thinking I'd underestimated her with low sided trays...then no trays. However she did look very confused when it came to trying to get out
Well done Boo! That hay must be very yummy to cause you to hop so high!! I hope you were brave enough to come down by yourself, though being stranded in box of yummy hay is not too awful. 😁
I am glad they like orchard grass. Ours is softer and sweeter than most Timothy.
Sending vibes Boo continues to surprise you with her athletic abilities!

Well done Boo! That hay must be very yummy to cause you to hop so high!! I hope you were brave enough to come down by yourself, though being stranded in box of yummy hay is not too awful. 😁
I am glad they like orchard grass. Ours is softer and sweeter than most Timothy.
Sending vibes Boo continues to surprise you with her athletic abilities!
I had to lift her out. Pretty sure she'd have fallen out. Yeah the Orchard is a winner

Back