• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our Brave Little Boy U/D on Leo!!

How about Leo for a name, after Carmens little boy, two little fighters :D

Not many things get ME choked up - but that has!
flower.gif

Aww I hope you didn't mind me suggesting it :oops:

Not atall - I'm very tired and quite emotional tonight. His hour long screaming fit in the hospital today took it all out of me. It was really touching - thank you!

I'll be better when I've had some sleep.
AzRerpxRMa3hty44rqn4VrRdIZgdt2.gif

Poor you, you sound like you've had a tough fews days. Hope things are a bit easier for you tomorrow ((hugs))

I was toying with the idea of Leo as a name for our brave little boy but didn't know how Carmen would react and being as Carmen was the one who rescued him the I really think that he should be called Leo.

Also, Leo (Carmens little boy that is) is a smashing little lad, we had quite a conversation when I went to collect the bunny, he was very proudly showing me his rat Hamilton and explaining all about him to me, he really loves the animals, he was very polite and well mannered and a very confident little boy, so I think that Leo it is.

Right, our Leo is doing very well, he is drinking on his own and starting to nibble on carrot tops:shock:, we have poo's, they are still very small but at least we have poo's, he is still on loads of medication but it seems to be working, we are dilighted with his progress

He still needs vibes:wave:

Last edited:
I now have the cheesiest grin stuck to my face - what a brilliant end to a horrid week! :D:D:D

I am sure my Leo will be very happy that the little bunny has been named after him. It's fab that he is trying to eat - he really is a little fighter isn't he?! :shock::D I think about him every minute of the day, I am so pleased I took your advice, not my vets. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for helping me keep my promise to Leo bun. He will be loved for the rest of his life. Monday was the first day of the rest of his days, to be enjoyed and snuggled and adored. :love::love::love::love::love:

That's great news - well done Leo, keeping going little man - lots more vibes coming your way & a big cuddle xxxx

Back