• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our Brave Little Boy U/D on Leo!!

Wow! thanks for all the suggestions for a name, they are great, we are going to have a problem choosing, maybe I should do a poll?:roll::lol::lol:

He is still very scared and frightened but I am really pleased with his progress

Nelson.

I love him, I had never thought that much about Nethies until one came to me for fostering and he was rehomed to a lovely couple who had the tiniest nethie I have ever seen. Love them :love:

This little boy is certainly a fighter, we have a few very small poo's:D and he has had a drink from a bowl on his own, he still won't eat yet so we are carrying on with the syringing, he is still on lots of medication

I am pleased with his progress, thanks for the vibes for this little man

So glad he's showing signs of improvement, he's so sweet :love:

How about Leo for a name, after Carmens little boy, two little fighters :D

I can't see him because of internet connection at work but he sounds like a sweetie. Hope he's on the mend soon

Oh my :love::love::love: Absolutly adorable :love::love:

How about calling him Morph after the recent passing of Tony Hart :D

He's really lovely - me wants :love::love::love:

I like the name Rolo cus hopefully he will have rolled over to a nice new home and it will be his last one after his poor start in life :love:

Back