• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can we have vibes for Donnamts Alvin please?

two different sets of poops left in the litter tray for me :D:D:D

i think the poo vibes may have been wasted and ste just isnt as practiced in the art of poop watching :roll:

not sure its summat hes willing to learn neither :evil:

safely say it was a touch of gas this morning :D:D:D

I made the mistake of telling the folks at work I can tell Rudy's poops from Tinky's poops :oops::oops::oops: Oh how they laughed :oops:

I think I will only talk about such things in bunny circles in future :lol::lol::lol:

Non-bunny people just don't get the celebrations that go on when your bunny has pooped :love::love:

:wave:Well done Alvin

I made the mistake of telling the folks at work I can tell Rudy's poops from Tinky's poops :oops::oops::oops: Oh how they laughed :oops:

I think I will only talk about such things in bunny circles in future :lol::lol::lol:

Non-bunny people just don't get the celebrations that go on when your bunny has pooped :love::love:

lololol only you lot know i can tell the difference... even ste looks at me like im a nutter :oops:

:lol::lol: Until I got two bunnies I did wonder how you could tell the difference but I can now.

Back