• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. a reader of books

Happy 13th Birthday, Sophie!

It's Sophie's birthday today! I'm so grateful that we've already had almost 13 years together so far. ❤️ I'm sure I'm more excited about her birthday than she is, but she's getting some extra favourite foods today, and we took some photo so we can remember her birthday. I made her a birthday...
  2. a reader of books

Bunny-safe balcony flooring

So, the outdoor rugs on my balcony have become really dirty after 3 winters outside, and they aren't likely to ever get clean again, so I was looking for something more durable. I found these: And they get really good reviews, but they're made of a wood-plastic composite, and my worry is that...
  3. a reader of books

Could Sophie get some vibes? Another dental

Sophie hasn't been doing very well this past week. Lots of tooth grinding. I thought it was one of her hind legs that was hurting her, as she recently lost the ability to raise it high enough to scratch her ear with it because of her arthritis. The vets said I could double her Metacam dosage for...
  4. a reader of books

Spring

Have any other bunnies been enjoying spring yet? I've caught Sophie humping Casper twice these past few days. :oops: ...make that three times, as she just did it again. :oops: I didn't know she had it in her. 🤣
  5. a reader of books

Could we have some vibes?

Sophie's been ill since Wednesday, and now, as usually happens, Casper is ill, too, because Sophie being ill and things being different than normal stresses him out so much... :( I'm too exhausted to say much about it, but could we please have some vibes for them both?
  6. a reader of books

Too many pellets

I'm really struggling with getting the right balance for Sophie and Casper's diet. I've figured out the right amount of pellets now that keeps their weight stable (30g for the both of them, though Sophie gets most of it), and they're very happy with all the pellets, but I'm not very happy at...
  7. a reader of books

Happy Birthday, Casper! =)

Casper's 12 today! :love: I sang him a birthday song when he was having breakfast just now, which startled him a bit, but he didn't seem to hate it, so I sang him another one. :lol: I couldn't think of any present he would like that he doesn't already have, so today he's going to have extra...
  8. a reader of books

For those who like bunnies and mobile games

I normally don't really play games on my phone or my Chromebook as I prefer my Nintendo Switch, but I'm making an exception for this adorable game I found today. It's called Usagi Shima (Bunny Island, according to my friend), and you have an island that you can decorate with things like...
  9. a reader of books

Forum is really slow

The forum has been really slow for me since last night? All other websites are the same as usual, though. I asked my friend to try the forum, and it works just fine for them, so it seems to be a me issue? It's slow in every browser, and on both my Chromebook and my phone. It's also slow on both...
  10. a reader of books

Anybun tried digging platforms?

Like these? This one's by Small Pet Select, but I often see them in other stores, too. I was just wondering if bunnies would actually dig at this? It doesn't look like it would be very satisfying to use for digging? Has anyone got one of them for their buns? (None of the reviews actually...
  11. a reader of books

Air purifier for sneezing?

I'm not completely sure where to put this thread, as it's about bunny health but also about air purifiers themselves... Does anyone have any experience with air purifiers making sneezy bunnies sneeze less? I was thinking the reduction in dust might help? I was also wondering if air purifiers...
  12. a reader of books

Quality bunny time

I was wondering how everyone spends quality time with their bunnies? Do you play together, or is it cuddle time, or do you like telling them about your day, or...?
  13. a reader of books

Dinner has arrived!

I got my bunny greens delivered today, and look at the size of these cavolo neros! They don't fit in my fridge! I don't know where to put them! :lol:
  14. a reader of books

Affordable litter options?

So, Casper has been having sneezing fits for quite a while now, and despite having been to the vets for it several times, we haven't been able to find a cause. The vet suspected it was the hemp bedding I used in the litter trays, as it can be a bit dusty, so I replaced it with something else...
  15. a reader of books

Describe your bunny in 5 words

I'll start. Sophie: sleepy, clever, sweet, relaxed, stubborn Casper: curious, insistent, nervous, loving, hungry
  16. a reader of books

Happy Adoption Day, Sophie! =)

She's been with me for 12 years now, and I couldn't be happier about it. :love: I don't know if I ever told this story, but when Tom and I went looking for a new friend for him, I asked the rescue for a bunny who would be okay with travelling and staying at the vets a lot, as Tom had very...
  17. a reader of books

Fast-growing bunny plants - new question

Does anyone know any? I have a few plants on my balcony that Sophie and Casper can eat, but they all grow so slowly that I can't even collect a nice handful for them to eat each day. I'm mostly interested in plants they'd eat in the wild, rather than veggies and kitchen herbs, as I can just buy...
  18. a reader of books

Eating regular poops?

I wasn't sure whether to put this here or in Health, but since it's something she's eating, I decided on here. Feel free to move it, though, if it would be better in Health! So, Sophie does this thing, and has for a long time, where she eats regular poops? She always did it with poops that were...
  19. a reader of books

Memories of bunnies

I have this... issue. I was wondering if there are others who deal with this? I've had memory problems in some areas since I got my ME at 13, and I got my first bunnies in my teens after that, so all my memories I have of my bunnies since then, they've been affected by my memory issues. I lost...
  20. a reader of books

Unlucky Casper

Late Saturday evening, as I was about to go to bed, Casper went from totally fine to really unfomcortable and refusing to eat in the span of a couple of minutes, so we took him to the emergency vet, who diagnosed him with an achy tummy, though he didn't have a blockage or any gas, thankfully...
Back