• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy Birthday, Casper! =)

a reader of books

Warren Veteran
Casper's 12 today! :love: I sang him a birthday song when he was having breakfast just now, which startled him a bit, but he didn't seem to hate it, so I sang him another one. :lol: I couldn't think of any present he would like that he doesn't already have, so today he's going to have extra portions of his favourite foods. He got some extra pellets for his breakfast and he enjoyed those. :love:

kAVMTh4h.jpg

wgstrSAh.jpg

dWm0Tkih.jpg

tDFq5bDh.jpg

Happy birthday Casper. You still do not look your age, and your natural grey fur hides any grey hairs!
I hope you enjoy your extra pellets and the birthday singing!

Sent from my KFTRWI using Tapatalk

awww what a big birthday for a special little bunny. I'm glad he wasn't upset by your singing :love:

Enjoy your treat filled birthday Casper:love:

Aw, thank you so much everyone for the birthday wishes and nice comments. :love: I will read Casper your messages today, as I didn't feel well enough yesterday. He enjoyed all his extra favourite foods, so I think he had a good birthday. :love:

Oh no, I missed Casper's birthday! Happy belated birthday to a still very handsome gentlebun xx

I hope you're feeling better, Reader xx
That's okay! I don't know exactly when his birthday is, so you can't really be late! I just read your message to Casper and he seemed pleased, so thank you! :love:

And I am feeling a little better. Thank you for hoping so. I pulled a muscle in my neck yesterday, though, so now I'm feeling bad in a different way. ;):lol:

Oh I’m sorry I missed Casper’s birthday, happy, happy birthday.

12 is a fantastic age. My two say Hoppy Birthday Casper! Xx

9fbdaa2b2160b81b8e1862fdbdc08c9e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back