• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Sailor Please - Sad Update

More tears today when I got home.
Paula & everyone at the vets had sent us a beautiful card "Thinking of you" with lovey kind & generous words in it for our loss of Sailor & acknowledging how much we had done for him
Such a small & simple gesture & so, so appreciated by us

More tears today when I got home.
Paula & everyone at the vets had sent us a beautiful card "Thinking of you" with lovey kind & generous words in it for our loss of Sailor & acknowledging how much we had done for him
Such a small & simple gesture & so, so appreciated by us

How kind of them. Sailor was clearly a much loved bun. xxx

What a beautiful gesture from your vet... I'm so sorry for your loss... I never have the right words, but never feel I can just read and disappear... Have lit candles tonight as it feels that there are many sad RU'ers. There is one for Sailor. God bless little man - binky free.xx

so nice of them and so typical
I was thinking of you and Foxy last night and wondering how she was..hope she is ok xx

We are getting there. We buried Sailor in his favourite spot in the garden but Foxy hasn't been out there yet because the weather has been so lousy. They used to sit together where he is so hopefully she will continue to sit with her Hubby.
She's doing very well, eating, binkying, spending time with us in the lounge. We're so pleased that's she's eating as every time he was unwell, she used to go off her food and/or downhill but so far so good. I'm sure her spending time with him when we all came home, has helped her
The card was lovely from Paula. We had worked so hard to keep Sailor well that I am especially missing the intensive input that I had with him

Back