• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Very sad day....Update: Bridget happily rehomed!!

sorry going off the subject..........which of your bunnies are bonded Eve? I seem to be asking everyone that lately but I like to look at the signatures and pair them up - I am a strange girl I know! :roll:

BirdieBun said:
sorry going off the subject..........which of your bunnies are bonded Eve? I seem to be asking everyone that lately but I like to look at the signatures and pair them up - I am a strange girl I know! :roll:

bracken and dami, and valentine and kymber, my 3 does live toether and 2 bucks the third decided he no longer likes his bothers :roll:

i am going to try and flopsey but he doesnt seem to like anyone and bertie is the same at the mo!!!

eve x

right so its Bracken and Damaskjnos
Kymber and Valentine (which I knew of course - love story)
and then Flora, Boenjg, Flopsy and Bertie are all on their own?

BirdieBun said:
right so its Bracken and Damaskjnos
Kymber and Valentine (which I knew of course - love story)
and then Flora, Boenjg, Flopsy and Bertie are all on their own?

yep just at the mo!

cool glad I have that straight, so who do you plan to bond Flora with? I think Flora and Boenjg would make a lovely couple appearance-wise :D

Sorry to hear you're having problems Romy - I hope you manage to sort something out, and that you feel better soon!

BirdieBun said:
cool glad I have that straight, so who do you plan to bond Flora with? I think Flora and Boenjg would make a lovely couple appearance-wise :D

dont know yet, i did try then but they fought, so i gonna have a think about it

eve x

well good luck whatever you decide, and good luck with your possible conversations with Romy about Bridget :wink: you really are full of Bunnylove your name is so apt :wink:

hi romy and darcy, sorry to hear about bridget :( :( if you need a hand with transporting her, and its before 20th let me know, id be happy to help.
im missing my buns so much, so im looking for any excuse to cuddle another one :lol: :lol:

love jo xxxxxxxxxxx

BirdieBun said:
well good luck whatever you decide, and good luck with your possible conversations with Romy about Bridget :wink: you really are full of Bunnylove your name is so apt :wink:

:oops: :oops: :oops:

That is good that you are keeping Bridget, Romy :D

I don't want to throw a spanner in the works but will once a week be enough if her bott is that bad :?:

I know when Aggie had a pooey bum it had to be done every night.

Anyway good luck :D

lol Pam

kimbun's mum said:

I don't want to throw a spanner in the works but will once a week be enough if her bott is that bad :?:

lol Pam

pam do you know somethink we dont about romy keeping bridget???/

when i had bonnie she had an allergy to rabbit food, and would get really really bad runs and a lot of noises in the stomach that looked as though she had babies moving around in it. There was just too much of a mess for her to clean up herself so i started feeding her just bread and water (sounds awful) and eventually it cleared up, and to this day bread is her main food. maybe a bread and water diet would work for bridget???

i can imagine she is a nightmare to have to clean cos she is just too big to be able to hold with one hand, i could barely hold her with 2 hands :shock: and your a littler lady than me :wink:

Bunnylove said:
kimbun's mum said:

lol Pam

well this is my understanding of the situation:
Birdiebun said:
Just a thought have you considered asking somebody to maybe take Bridget in (someone with a partner) to clean her bum and when her sticky bum is clear for you to have her back? Just a thought..............Get well soon mate]

Birdiebun suggests here that if Bridgets bum probs were sorted out then Romy could keep her.

Bunnylove said:
i would be up for that, if you would like romy!!! pm me romy if you are interested in this option!!! ]

Eve you implied here that you would do this

Birdiebun said:
yeah Eve you are a star.............although I hope I haven't put everybody on the spot ]

Birdiebun therefore seems to think this is what is happening - that is why she calls you a star.

Adele said:
If several Forum Members have said they would help if they were local, there must be someone in your area who could spare a bit of time to help you once a week or more.
If this means that you can keep Bridget and learn how best to care for her along the way, then it could be well worth considering.]

I think this looks like Adele thinks this is what is happening

Bunnylove said:
i can help romy no problem!!!!!!!!i have pmd you romy!]

This is where it looks like it is sorted - so sorry if I have misunderstood but if your postings are not really very clear as I think umpteen other people have the same impression I have.

lol Pam

kimbun's mum said:
Bunnylove said:
kimbun's mum said:

lol Pam

well this is my understanding of the situation:
Birdiebun said:
Just a thought have you considered asking somebody to maybe take Bridget in (someone with a partner) to clean her bum and when her sticky bum is clear for you to have her back? Just a thought..............Get well soon mate]

Birdiebun suggests here that if Bridgets bum probs were sorted out then Romy could keep her.

Bunnylove said:
i would be up for that, if you would like romy!!! pm me romy if you are interested in this option!!! ]

Eve you implied here that you would do this

Birdiebun said:
yeah Eve you are a star.............although I hope I haven't put everybody on the spot ]

Birdiebun therefore seems to think this is what is happening - that is why she calls you a star.

Adele said:
If several Forum Members have said they would help if they were local, there must be someone in your area who could spare a bit of time to help you once a week or more.
If this means that you can keep Bridget and learn how best to care for her along the way, then it could be well worth considering.]

I think this looks like Adele thinks this is what is happening

Bunnylove said:
i can help romy no problem!!!!!!!!i have pmd you romy!]

This is where it looks like it is sorted - so sorry if I have misunderstood but if your postings are not really very clear as I think umpteen other people have the same impression I have.

lol Pam

arh now i understand your confusion, carys (biriebun) was flying the idea past romy and i offered to help her if thats the route she wants to take, but as yet no one has heard from romy as the poor love is not well!

I have PM'd Romy and said that if possible I would re home her from here. If anyone is able to help with transport back please let me know.

Thanks Alice

aliceechamberlain said:
I have PM'd Romy and said that if possible I would re home her from here. If anyone is able to help with transport back please let me know.

Thanks Alice

hi alice i think jo (baza) offered a lift before the 20th!!!

Fingers crossed that Bridge's bum clears up ( with some help from Friends) and Romy, Darcy and Bridget manage to stay together ! Also heres hoping Romy, you're better soon.

So sorry Romy, only just got this post, clicked onto "search rabbits" before I just logged onto forum and saw Bridget there added today, was a bit of a shock. :shock: You are a wonderful person Romy to think about the bunny first, you have done wonders with her already and I wish you all the luck in the world in whatever you decide to do. I hope you are feeling better soon and I hope everything works out for you. Take care. xx

Back