• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wanted: Timmy is looking for love, small female wanted

sgprescue

Mama Doe
Timmy is a tiny handsome neutered male netherland dwarf. We took him in a few months ago because he needed a home after dislocating one of his front legs. A few weeks ago we bonded him with Bart who had recently become lonely however we have now sadly had to have Bart put to sleep because of his deteriorating health problems :cry:. Timmy dearly loved to be with Bart and they got on so well, because of this I want to try and find him a new wife. We would ideally like another small female (doesnt have to be a nethie) around a year or so old that has preferably been neutered. Is there a suitable lady bun out there looking for love?

We have Freya...who is a nethie.although not a tiny one...but can be a feisty madam:shock:
Freya.jpg

She is speyed and vacs:D

How feisty is feisty? :shock: doesnt have to be a nethie, just small as timmy is not much bigger than a guinea pig.

How feisty is feisty? :shock: doesnt have to be a nethie, just small as timmy is not much bigger than a guinea pig.

It is all nerves as she hadn't had much handling before coming here.
She can grunt and lunge..she did bite Donna while she was fostering her..has lunged at me but not got me ...yet!..once you pick her up she is fine..just very nervous..she needs an experienced rabbit owner....ermm Cheryl!:lol:

It is all nerves as she hadn't had much handling before coming here.
She can grunt and lunge..she did bite Donna while she was fostering her..has lunged at me but not got me ...yet!..once you pick her up she is fine..just very nervous..she needs an experienced rabbit owner....ermm Cheryl!:lol:

Has she only recently been neutered? just wondering if she will stop after her hormones calm down a bit. I personally like a bunny with attitude but got to convince hubby as he can still be a bit nervous around the bunnies if they lunge at him :lol:. I will see if I can talk him round ;)

So that's a yes to Freya then?
if so I'll be over the moon!:D

then arrange to get her to you
Do you still drive the banana?:D

go on then, you have persuaded me :lol:. Hubby doesnt mind as long as timmy gets a friend, although he wants to change her name, I will let him do that and that will keep him happy :lol:. I wont have time to travel to pick her up until next Saturday unless anyone is coming my way sooner. I have a newer banana now, this one has a guinea pig on the front :lol:

go on then, you have persuaded me :lol:. Hubby doesnt mind as long as timmy gets a friend, although he wants to change her name, I will let him do that and that will keep him happy :lol:. I wont have time to travel to pick her up until next Saturday unless anyone is coming my way sooner. I have a newer banana now, this one has a guinea pig on the front :lol:

Why doesn't he want to keep her name? Doesn't he want the rabbit to be named after a bra brand? :lol:
Thought it'd be the perfect name for a bloke to name a bunny!

Why doesn't he want to keep her name? Doesn't he want the rabbit to be named after a bra brand? :lol:
Thought it'd be the perfect name for a bloke to name a bunny!

:lol:

hmm, he wants to call her atilla the bun.......something tells me this naming thing isnt going well

:lol:

hmm, he wants to call her atilla the bun.......something tells me this naming thing isnt going well

We had a bun nicknamed Attilla the bun a while ago..she turned into a lovely natured girl..so good omen!:D
Have told Freya she has a home and she said "Hhhmmmpppphhhh!":lol:

Back