Brko is happy hopping, eating, being cheeky little bun. But his checkup today was anything but good. After almost whole two months after tooth extraction, antibiotics and pain meds, still not healed as it should be. Not infected though. So we have two option. One is to "wait and see". 1. He is off medst starting today. ANd we will see his behavior, weight, poops... And book him for a checkup in a month or two if all goes well. If he starts to go downhill CT scan is the next step. And it will be quite costly-300€.