• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Margot Rescue UPDATE post 33

She is gorgeous!! :love::love::love::love:

Its quite sad she was refered to as a hutch. :( I'm glad she is safe with you. xx

She is gorgeous and I LOVE her name :love::love:

I hope you get some satisfaction from smashing that horrible little prison to pieces :thumb:

An update

firstly Margot has been vet checked and had her mxyi..she is lovely very easy to handle..so far!!

Secondly..the "hutch"..you will all be pleased to know I rang the woman to tell her the bun had been checked..and asked to take the hutch again......I am collecting it tomorrow lunchtime and will put pics of it on here as I smash it :D

:thumb::lol:

She's stunning :love::love::love:xx

An update

firstly Margot has been vet checked and had her mxyi..she is lovely very easy to handle..so far!!

Secondly..the "hutch"..you will all be pleased to know I rang the woman to tell her the bun had been checked..and asked to take the hutch again......I am collecting it tomorrow lunchtime and will put pics of it on here as I smash it :D

YES!!:love: That hell hole of a hutch is just horrific and I can't wait to see it destroyed so no other bunny has to suffer in it.

Margot is so lovely it good to hear she did well at the vets x:love:

Well done for taking the bunny Jill and for persevering in getting your hands on the hutch.

That's great news that you've managed to rescue her. She's lovely :love:

Glad you will be taking the hutch as well.

She's gorgeous! :love::love::love::love:
Well done for rescuing her and ensuring that the 'hutch' is never used again.

Although Margot is not ready for homing just yet..she needs speying..she already has some interest:D
She is now being looked after by Auntie Ange so will get lots of TLC while she is with us :D

Last edited:
Back