• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little Bill U/D 22nd Sept-Post 228 I Think I Have Been Forgiven

LB is back at the Vets at 1130hrs
I dont know where we go from here :cry: To add to it all I *think* I can feel an abnormality in his mandible :cry:

I love my Bunnies dearly, but right now I am struggling with all their problems :cry:

Sorry, not feeling 'well' myself today so everything is harder to cope with.
I'll shut up now

You're doing a fabulous job with all your buns. It must be so hard when so many are ill at once. I can barely cope when just one of my buns is sick.....so I admire you and think you are a lot stronger then you realise :D

Lots and lots of vibes for Little Bill x

It's awful when several of your buns get ill in one go. You are doing a great job though, so hang on in there. Hope Little Bill gets better quickly & give William a nose rub too

Little Bill has been Hospitalised :cry:
Christobel says we have to risk a GA as she *thinks* she can see a spur on a very back molar and the only way LB could have an abdominal Xray (Impactation/obstruction suspected) is under GA. He is so stressed out and would never stay still for a conscious Xray.

C will call me as soon as she has news

If I loose Little Bill I will be heartbroken

:cry:

Back