• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

John Joe :-( U/D 9th August Much Better :-)

Goodness me, what a rollercoaster. I hope lovely JJ is on the mend. Lots of vibes to you, him and Dara x

Lots more vibes for JJ from me, too. It's good to hear that he hasn't had more seizures and is a bit more enthusiastic about his food, and isn't falling over as much. Still keeping John-Joe and Dara and you in my thoughts, and hoping for more improvement.

My thoughts exactly.
Sending vibes cause of inflammation will be tackled by his other meds.
Fingers and paws crossed he makes a full recovery.

Thank you for your continued support. Our Vet is away on holiday now so I contacted another Vet to ask about the chance of Flamazine being the cause of JJ’s Acute onset neurological problems. The Vet said that it would be very, very unlikely given the time scale of the use of Flamazine stopping and the onset of symptoms.

JJ is continuing to improve. He will remain on all the meds to address both EC and bacterial otitis. He does still appear to have some reduced vision, I won’t be surprised to see him develope EC related cataracts soon. But for now he is a lot happier than he was on Sunday and as a result so is Dara.

Thank you for your continued support. Our Vet is away on holiday now so I contacted another Vet to ask about the chance of Flamazine being the cause of JJ’s Acute onset neurological problems. The Vet said that it would be very, very unlikely given the time scale of the use of Flamazine stopping and the onset of symptoms.

JJ is continuing to improve. He will remain on all the meds to address both EC and bacterial otitis. He does still appear to have some reduced vision, I won’t be surprised to see him develope EC related cataracts soon. But for now he is a lot happier than he was on Sunday and as a result so is Dara.

Ah, this is good news. Hoping he continues to improve. I think I'd steer clear of the flamazine just on principal, but I don't know what one would use as substitute. :(

Many more vibes coming your way. I hope C will return soon. xxxxx

So glad to hear John-Joe is improving. Sending hugs and more healing vibes! X

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

PmeVnkm.jpg

Back