• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Giant Papillon?

Marbles a giant papillon cross :)

marble.jpg

I was told Rosie was a giant papillon but looking at the pictures I think she's a cross too?

SAM_0464.jpg
[/IMG]

She's a big girl but nowhere near 8kg, she can't get that much bigger before she's 2 can she?
Please tell me she's not going to get a lot bigger :shock:

Hi,

I was on the internet looking for something for my bunny when I saw a picture of a gorgeous black and white (english spot markings) but it said it was a 'Giant Papillon Rabbit'. I don't think I've heard of these before, can anyone point me to a good site to get more information on these? Mainly how big they are fully grown? Likelyhood of finding a rescue one etc?

Many thanks!

I have 10 week old french giant papllion he is handsome boy ;)

Hi this is Moley my handsome, inquisitive and bossy giant Papillion I have had him nearly two years now and he is 7kg. His winter coat is amazing. He was a house rabbit but he was too naughty and he had terrible issues with his hocks.

Someone mentioned sleeping a lot - I have noticed that actually!!

P.s. He loves to have his cheeks rubbed :love:

When he was a baby -
4bcdab414bbd961055a52197488b268c.jpg

Now

6fb0b9a9093206b9bf82989a87107e1d.jpg

36af3c44db7664f0cb9b77fb82dd53a4.jpg

Hi this is Moley my handsome, inquisitive and bossy giant Papillion I have had him nearly two years now and he is 7kg. His winter coat is amazing. He was a house rabbit but he was too naughty and he had terrible issues with his hocks.

Someone mentioned sleeping a lot - I have noticed that actually!!

P.s. He loves to have his cheeks rubbed :love:

When he was a baby -
4bcdab414bbd961055a52197488b268c.jpg

Now

6fb0b9a9093206b9bf82989a87107e1d.jpg

36af3c44db7664f0cb9b77fb82dd53a4.jpg

The photo of him as a baby is one of the most beautiful things that I have ever seen :love::love::love:
I just fallen completely in love with this breed :D

I know this is an old thread but wow these are beautiful!

I want a giant papillon now... luckily I have no room! :lol:

The photo of him as a baby is one of the most beautiful things that I have ever seen :love::love::love:
I just fallen completely in love with this breed :D

I know tell me about it I fell instantly in love with him when I met him for the first time - everyday I tell him how gorgeous he is I can't stop looking at him, absolutely stunning - they really do have huge personality's to match their size though :)

Coco - I can imagine you do :( I will really miss Moley when he is gone!

Hi

Hi,

I was on the internet looking for something for my bunny when I saw a picture of a gorgeous black and white (english spot markings) but it said it was a 'Giant Papillon Rabbit'. I don't think I've heard of these before, can anyone point me to a good site to get more information on these? Mainly how big they are fully grown? Likelyhood of finding a rescue one etc?

Many thanks!

I have a gaint paplion rabbit he is so cute he 15 weeks old

Oh my goodness he is superb :) stubborn and undoubtly naughty sounds exactly like Moley. Sarah1989 Moley sends you a giant nose rub and a snuffle in your ear for saying he is :love:
Peppy is looking for a home and spud looks beautiful too ;)

Oh my goodness he is superb :) stubborn and undoubtly naughty sounds exactly like Moley. Sarah1989 Moley sends you a giant nose rub and a snuffle in your ear for saying he is :love:
Peppy is looking for a home and spud looks beautiful too ;)

Aww thank you Moley :love: you're now one of my favourite RU bunnies :D

I wish, but a) I doubt they'd let me adopt from Hereford as I'm in Sheffield b) I really don't have the room for a giant bunny & friend and c) OH would leave me if I bring any more bunnies home :lol: I shall have to content myself with virtual fussing & drooling of gorgeous Moley :love:

Back