• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Daisy has collapsed/ She's gone

really really sorry to hear this, hope you and Herman and the gorgeous Dave are going to be ok.
poor Daisy :love:

Thank you for all your replies. i think I am still in shock, it is strange to be so focused on loosing one rabbit only to suddenly loose another :(

It has been exactly a year since her cancer diagnosis and emergency spay, so she did remarkably well and had a great year with her gorgeous Dave :love:

Sleep tight Daisy Dewdrop xx

P3010583.jpg

P5220209.jpg

PB141244.jpg

that last photo of Daisy with Dave just made me burst into tears:shock:
so sorry for your loss, but you do such a great jib for these buns :love:

What a beautiful bunny, and she looks very happy in those photos.
Sorry you've lost her, I saw your thread and my heart sank - it's been so tough for you recently.
Binky free gorgeous girl.xxx

Forgot to say, that she had multiple tumours in her stomach and as she had started having seizures in October we strongly suspect it had spread to her brain :(

Oh no - not sweet little Daisy!!! How very sad - she was one of my favourites from your lovelies - binky free now from pain sweet Daisy xxx

I am so sorry, but at least she had an amazing and loving home and a very handsome husbun.

Binky free beautiful xxx

Back