• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes needed for Mae, U/D post 95

Thanks for the vibes everyone!

Sending lots of vibes your way! and a whole bunch of vibes to Mae! (gorgeous name btw)
Sounds like she is putting up a real fight! I really hope she gets through this awful time and recovers well.

*hugs to you both*

thankyou :oops:
Just spoken to the lovely receptionist at the vets who went to check on her for me as the VN was busy. Mae periscoped in greeting :shock: she hasnt done that scince she came home, she's barely MOVED scince saturday :D:D:D:D Should be going to see her about 5 but the VN is going to call me soon to arrange it :wave:

That's great news! :D A periscope sounds very promising. :thumb: Hope she does that for you tonight.

Been to visit Mae :D I couldnt belive my that she is the same rabbit I dropped off yesterday :shock:
She's pricking her ears up, her eyes are shining, shes moving, eatting (not alot but I opened the tub of pellets and she helped herself too one then she ate some herbs and spring greens!) I didnt hear her grind her teeth, her stomah is now doughy rather than solid like a rock :thumb:
She's still passing a mucousy soft poop thing, but it now looks less like frog spawn :lol: she's still sitting in her poop but will now move.
The vet asked if I wanted to take them home today and bring her back tomorow but I felt it would be better to leave her there and bring them home tomorow :thumb:
I cant belive how quickly she turned around, she really might make it :love:

So pleased the visit went well, and hope she is well enough to come home tomorrow. Thinking of Sebastian too, as it must be a stressful time for him too.

Thanks everyone :D

So pleased the visit went well, and hope she is well enough to come home tomorrow. Thinking of Sebastian too, as it must be a stressful time for him too.

Apparently he is being the doting husbun :love: although apparently he is being less nosey than Mae :shock: he just needs to come home too :love:

It sounds like the vets have had their hands full.;) Hurrah for Lady Mae and Lord Sebastian! :wave:

Oh wow, I'm so glad she's ok , thanks for sending me the link, I don't often read Rabbit Chat.

Fingers crossed for the Flopsie x

Back