• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vibes for Trevor please

Sleep tight wee Trevor, she was a very special bunny indeed and will be missed by everyone who knew her story. :cry:

Just saw this on Facebook. I'm so sorry :cry: Binky free with your friends at the Bridge little Trevor xxx :( You will be missed.

Ohhh nuuuuu I'm so so sorry Binky Free sweetheart :cry::cry:

R.I.P Gorgeous Trevor xxx
75056610.jpg

I sponsored Trevor too as she stole my heart as well. She was an amazing bun and those photos of her cuddling up to Dave were :love:

I'm so sorry for your recent losses Liz and I will always treasure the Christmas card I received from Trevor. Binky free beautiful girl xx

Liz, I have no idea how you must be feeling at the moment. But please hold on to the thought that Trevor - and all your other special buns - couldn't have survived and led good lives without the Rainbow blend of love and care and knowledge and sheer determination to give them the lives they deserved. Yes, some of those lives are shorter than they should be but I suspect having them share your lives for even a short time is better than never knowing Trevor, Herman, Dave and all the others at all.

RIP Trevor. You were a bunny inspiration. And I'm sure you're thrilled to be running around entire and healthy again with your mates at the bridge.

Love and cuddles to Bobbi.

Boy did she fight hard with you by her side every step of the way.

I am so sorry, she will be very happy being able to binky at the bridge.

I'm so sorry Liz. What an awful time you've had lately. Binky free with Dave and Herman at the bridge beautiful Trevor. X x massive hugs to you, Ste and all the rainbow bunnies. X x :cry::cry::cry:

Oh Liz and Steve, I'm so very sorry :cry::cry:. Trevor was one in a million and couldn't have known any more love than you gave her. Sleep tight little one. We'll all miss you.

Am absolutely devastated and shocked for your loss. Trevor touched the hearts of so many, and was a 'bunny celebrity' who will never be forgotten. I feel so very, very sad that this has happened to you and Trevor of course, and hope that in some way, knowing that the whole bunny nation will be mourning her, may bring you some comfort. You both gave so much to each other and changed each others lifes, bringing so much joy and happiness, and I know the pain you are feeling now is just overwhelming, and it will be so very hard trying to find a way forward, but I have every faith in you that you will find it somehow. Maybe in time when you feel up to it, you might like to think of some fitting tribute to her, that we could donate towards, but I will leave that thought with you. A light has definately gone out in the bunny kingdom today. Binky free Trevor, you were amazing and an inspiration to so many X

I am so very sorry. You did your very best but the damage had already been done as you no doubt know.

:cry: :cry: :cry: I'm so, so sorry xxx
I'm so glad she knew what it was to be loved before she went :love:

RIP and binky free sweetie xxx

I can't believe I'm seeing this... :cry:
Liz, I am unspeakably saddened for you, Steve and wee Bobbi.
Sending ((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))) because I have no words.
God bless you, Trevor. Enjoy Paradise, but watch over this loving family who took such wonderful care of you. We will ALL miss you so much, brave girl.

:cry::cry::cry:

So very sorry, what a horrible time you're having. :cry:
Please take comfort from the fact that you gave her such a wonderful, fantastic, amazing life while she was with you.
I'm so sad for you, she was such a special girl.

Back