• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

poorly eric :( thoughts please u/d p28

Sending lots of vibes for Eric, hope the vet can find out what's wrong and get it sorted quickly xx

just had the last (i hope) update for tonight. he's noseying around and seems ok:)

she will see how he is in the morning and if all is well, she'll knock him out, do his dental and have a good feel of his tum etc as he's not flinching now but he has had a painkiller:? he's wee'd but she's not seen him poo so maybe he's doing his usual 'i hate being here so i'll slow down':roll:

horrible without him.

just had the last (i hope) update for tonight. he's noseying around and seems ok:)

she will see how he is in the morning and if all is well, she'll knock him out, do his dental and have a good feel of his tum etc as he's not flinching now but he has had a painkiller:? he's wee'd but she's not seen him poo so maybe he's doing his usual 'i hate being here so i'll slow down':roll:

horrible without him.

Hope Eric gets better soon.... Keep us posted.... :(:(:(

update

vet nurse just phoned. dental done and he's hopping about:D i can pick him up at 6 and speak to the vet then so i don't know yet what has caused his problem for sure but at least he's ok for now:love:

the weirdest thing is tho, i popped out for an hour to get some fresh veg and herbs and when i got back, the front door was wide open:shock: (we use the back door - front door for deliveries only). so, i know i should check if anythings missing (doesn't look like it - everywhere's still the complete tip i left it in) but i don't care about material stuff. if eric hadn't been away at the vets.......:cry: doesn't bare thinking about:cry: they can take what they want but don't leave my eric at risk:evil:

no i can't:D

said the daftest thing to son earlier tho .... 'isn't it quiet without eric here?' i think that he was more embarrassed i'd said something so dippy whilst his friend was here (not a rare occurence i'm afraid for me to say stoopid things:oops:).

Oh bless him - only just seen this Wendy, really hope Eric will be back to normal in no time when he's home xxx

Only just caught this honey, Phew so glad that Eric is okay, you have had a bit of a time of it with those to of late :)

i wonder if it was his teeth? they didn't look to need doing yet (and as it was only june 12th he had his emergency dental, i can't understand how it could be) but she's done them whilst he's there as she knows how travelling and ga's knock him off his paws. he's been eating fine:? i just knew he wasn't right in some way, i just don't know how:(

stressing now that i may get some bad news when i get there. still, at least i can give eric a nosey rub (when he forgives me:oops:).

ever really really needed a holiday:roll: shame i can't have one.

we're home:D eaten a bit of food, had a nap, had a poop and some hay - and lots of nose rubs:love:

just saw him eating something nowhere near his tray - a piece of chocolate that must've fallen off son's magnum:( he only managed a tiny nibble but i know its toxic - how toxic?

Back