• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jake and Fern bonding

When Fern was with Frosty she did groom him but it was quite rare tbh. It was mainly Frosty grooming her! so it’s nice to hear she is grooming Jake :love:

Aww that's lovely :love:

They've been really noisy this evening, charging in and out of the crate :lol: I rushed in when I first heard them as I thought oh no a fight, but they were just jumping around, I think they're glad for the extra space :lol:

They've been really noisy this evening, charging in and out of the crate :lol: I rushed in when I first heard them as I thought oh no a fight, but they were just jumping around, I think they're glad for the extra space :lol:

:lol: Rabbits can be very noisy:lol:

They've been really noisy this evening, charging in and out of the crate [emoji38] I rushed in when I first heard them as I thought oh no a fight, but they were just jumping around, I think they're glad for the extra space [emoji38]
Awww that's so cute. They are playing together! [emoji3]

The set up looks really good too. I will definitely use that idea of adding the crate to the puppy pen to gradually give them extra space!

So happy to see them getting on so well. Lovely pix of gorgeous bunnies [emoji178]

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Thank you all :D they've got the full room, but Fern was getting a bit territorial of the crate so we're not giving them access to it for the moment. Hoping to get some nice pics with better lighting at the weekend, as I need a new signature :love:
d4a31847849f10b49a53e85a89b9e2a6.jpg
e398e80ada4f88f450f922aa49b6d928.jpg
b86ecbf8fdcdabfbd3ee4f1c2d134ded.jpg

Sent from my moto g(8) power using Tapatalk

I'm looking forward to making room for Cookie soon too. I would like to see more pictures. Also they are so cute. :love:

Lovely photos :love: they look lovely together. Good idea to block off the crate for now! I’ve not known her be territorial before, only in early bonding when they were both trying to claim the litter tray, so I’m sure it will be ok in time.

It's funny because there's a section of the crate that all my girlie buns have chinned and seem really drawn to. When I was neutralising it I paid special attention to that spot but Fern seems to like it too :lol: Since the flooring is rubber matting which we sweep, we don't particularly need the crate, we used to use it to close any buns in whilst hoovering or something. But yes I'm sure in a week they'll be fine. :D They haven't got all the toys get but have 2 trays and tunnels all fine, and Ferns white bed she came with :)

It's funny because there's a section of the crate that all my girlie buns have chinned and seem really drawn to. When I was neutralising it I paid special attention to that spot but Fern seems to like it too :lol: Since the flooring is rubber matting which we sweep, we don't particularly need the crate, we used to use it to close any buns in whilst hoovering or something. But yes I'm sure in a week they'll be fine. :D They haven't got all the toys get but have 2 trays and tunnels all fine, and Ferns white bed she came with :)

That’s great :love: I can’t wait to see them sharing the ikea bed :love:

Wonderful bonding story. Love that she was drawn to the same part of the crate that others had liked before her!

Lovely photos:love: I’m so incredibly happy they are so happy together:love:

ETA my favourite ones are the ones of them together on the fleece:love:

I love the wooden hay rack :love:

Back