• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eddie-U/D 16th September

It is going to be so hard to let him go tomorrow, if that is what C advises. Although Eddie has a multitude of health problems he has had a 'good' day today. But maybe if today is to be his last it is so much better for him that it has been 'good'.

I just have to take the advice of C

what a beautiful pair...:love: oh bless him no wonder hes so popular.

jane if its time then its time...you have one this so many times...i have done it a few but it never is an easy thing to do..but if its got to be done at least itll be before he gets any worse...and you will be right there with him.

my heart goes out to..i still havent gotten over having my beautiful rescue girlie bif pts three and a hlf weeks ago:cry:

hang in there....he will love you anyway..you gave him a life of love and care...how many buns get that chance.

I am so sorry Jane. Thinking of you and Eddie, and glad that he has had a 'good' day today, if it may be his last. Thinking of you tomorrow. x

I really can't say anything but I will be thinking of Eddie, Lizzie and you tomorrow. In the pictures Lizzie looks very concerned and like a very loving wifey bun.

Back