• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can we have vibes for Bunnybekkie's phoebe please?

Thanks guys for all the vibes and texts :)

On christmas eve I noticed she'd suddenly dropped her weight and was looking a little weak, but I was trying so hard not to call the emergency vet out as it would've been so expensive, so I rang the vets this morning at 9am to get her in and I got her in at 9.40.
The vet weighed her (1.3kg :()and took her temp. Pheebs let her look at her teeth and the vet noticed a slight spur on one side and a sore area on the other. She decided to keep her in and put her on a drip to build up her strength. There's a possiblility that she may have kidney problems though :( They're gonna do tests on her to see whats up. May just be her teeth and she's taking it badly. They're gonna ring me tomorrow to give me an update.

She was tucking into a carrot on the vet table though which made the vet laugh. She had juice all over her face!! :lol:

Well, they did blood tests on Peeps and she's fine :) The vet said one of the enzyme levels was higher than it should've been but that's more than likely due t hr being dehydrated. She'll still on a drip and has had a dental, but fingers crossed is coming home tomorrow :D

The vet said her teeth are irregular so she might need more dentals in the future. She also said that she's older than what we thought. The RSPCA lady that was showing us Pheebs when we went to look at her didn't have an idea on her age, but Mandy has been told by Sandra at the RSPCA that Pheebs
was 3. I think it's just her teeth age :lol: You can see on her front teeth the difference in rthe new growth. They're yellow and ridgey at the top, but lovely and white at the bottom.

I'll let y'all know when she's home :)

My little lass is home. :D :love:

She's on a 30 day course of panacur though.

SO happy she's home. Dylan was binkying everywhere and never left her side :)

Back