• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Barnaby is in emergency surgery- blockage....

So sorry I've not been keeping up with this, and that Barbara has been struggling. I hope he's doing a little better at home.

Thanks for the vibes and good wishes - esupi, Barbara is especially grateful for the concern ;):lol:

He's home and has a banquet of:

Dandelion leaves and flowers
Raspberry leaves
Blackberry leaves
Grass - variety of
Plantain
Herb Robert
Cleavers
*some kind of* willow herb.... if there isn't something there to float his boat then I'm stumped.

I am pleased to report that he is showing great enthusiasm ... I just hope he sticks at it this time....

sorry i missed all this :( I'd kinda assumed all was well . Pleased to hear you're at a good stage now & he is enjoying a fine banquet

Thanks for the vibes and good wishes - esupi, Barbara is especially grateful for the concern ;):lol:

Raspberry leaves
Blackberry leaves
Grass - variety of
Plantain
Herb Robert
Cleavers
*some kind of* willow herb.... if there isn't something there to float his boat then I'm stumped.

I am pleased to report that he is showing great enthusiasm ... I just hope he sticks at it this time....

My 5 are on their way up the M1 to sample the menu !! So Barbara.......I mean Barnaby had better eat everything up quickly.

Raspberry leaves
Blackberry leaves
Grass - variety of
Plantain
Herb Robert
Cleavers

I am pleased to report that he is showing great enthusiasm ...
I just hope he sticks at it this time....

Yes, you just stick at it Barnaby :D

Just read all your thread and sending loads of vibes for Barnaby. It is horribly stressful when they're not well and you've really been through the mill. Everything crossed for him here.

He's doing FAR better today. I was really worried about him yesterday but today he's coming begging for treats when the others do etc... he's only taking the treats 50% of the time but he obviously feels like coming and begging :love:

Back