• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. T

Rabbit Dander

My neighbour says she cannot open her windows because of the Rabbits' dander. Is there anything that can be done about this? I am pretty sensitive to things but never notice anything coming from the Bunnies.
  2. T

Playhouse Floor is Rotten

Has anyone got any advice on what can be done to the playhouse floor to just give us maybe another year or two before it has to be demolished? The sides have some life left and I had a new door made last year.
  3. T

Peter

We lost Peter on Monday. He collapsed and passed away slowly and peacefully. I brought him home in November 2010. He was around a year old. My friend was here at the time he died, he was one of her favourites and she usually got the job of cleaning their playhouse out. He leaves...
  4. T

Tigger and Norton 10.01.2012 - 17/20.01.2024

Tigger and Norton were brothers born here as I thought I had Mum and Daughter. Tigger was a Harlequin Netherland Dwarf and Norton was black like his parents were. Tigger has left behind his wifebun Cindy but Norton lost his wifebun 2months ago. They have been super little Bunnies...
  5. T

Keeping Rex Rabbits Outside

I've never had a Rex Rabbit but I wondered if they cope ok outside?
  6. T

Bonding a Blind Rabbit - U/Date - 26 Oct

I wonder if anyone has ever bonded a blind Rabbit successfully. Peter who is blind and 13 next month lives with his Daughter Chloe who is nearly 12. Chloe has a Son Norton who is 10 but sadly he lost his Wifebun and is now on his own. Peter and Chloe live in a playhouse and I stupidly...
  7. T

Advice Please re Second-Hand Hutches

I have bought 2 second-hand hutches so the Guinea Pigs can be outside during the summer. When we started to clean them out my friend said the lino was loose so we started to pull it up and the previous owner had stuck the lino down with sticky black stuff which smells awful! My friend...
  8. T

Pododermatitis - Update re Abscess under Chin U/Date

My friend's Rabbit has what looks like the above. I found a similar photo on line. Her Bunnies are on carpet and are 9 now, What should she do? The same Rabbit has also a small lump under her chin.
  9. T

4 Month Old Rabbit - Free

Just seen this ad on Wightbay! They got her as a companion for their other female but they don't get along! She will have an awful life if she gets into the wrong hands :cry: I have messaged saying I would like her, I have a large hutch and would get her spayed of course. She is an...
  10. T

Spayed Rabbit

Would there be a scar on her tummy? When I took Cotton on he was living with a female but the previous owner didn't know whether she had been spayed as she had got her from someone else. I have re-named her Tansy and bonded her with Rory (neutered) and they are getting along fine...
  11. T

My Beautiful Lily has Passed Away

I've had her for 12 years, never missed a meal but when I went to feed her and Charley the other evening she refused her food. It was getting dark as the weather had been atrocious all day so I was late going round. In the morning I found her so she had died during the night. She was...
  12. T

Cotton is being Neutered today! U/Date Sad News

The previous owner thought he was a girl, called Ruby. The female he was living with has fortunately not had any babies, so perhaps she is spayed. I felt bad separating them and I think she has missed him but they will soon be reunited. Could we have some vibes please?
  13. T

Oscar has a Sore Hock

I have never experienced sore Hocks. I know deep hay bedding is good but what else can I do for him? I will be back on line later.
  14. T

Difference in the Genitals of a Neutered Buck and a Doe

Can anyone help. I've looked on line for photos but still not sure. TIA
  15. T

Oscar has a Lump - Stitches removed and Vet very pleased!

He has a lump on his side, not massive but big enough. It wobbles when you touch it. He is 8 now and he is acting normally. He's booked in at my local Vets tomorrow to see what they think. This is the first time we have had an external lump in 20+ years so quite rare.
  16. T

Daisy is in for Spay

Could we have vibes please? She's had her breakfast and the lovely Greta has taken her to the Vets. I saw Daisy advertised. She was living with a Guinea Pig in a wire cage. She had spent 2 years on her own then the previous owners bought a Piggy for company. Hopefully she will be...
  17. T

A question please re GI Stasis

Is it feasible that a Rabbit who has eaten Pellets for breakfast, ate Pellets twice yesterday with small amounts of Cabbage, could be suffering from Stasis at 1pm today? He had also wee'd and poohd overnight as normal.
  18. T

Rabbits in Extreme Heat - Things to Look Out for

Most Rabbits cope with our Summers but I have 2 small Netherlands which can start to tremble when it gets very hot. I am not sure why they do this, maybe someone knows, but I am assuming it is not a good sign and I shall be keeping a careful eye on them and will bring them indoors where it is...
  19. T

Underbed Storage Boxes -

I used to buy the underbed storage boxes from Poundstretcher, 3 for £10 but that shop has closed and I can't find any on line which compares with these, price-wise. Does anyone know where to get them on line?
  20. T

Skye's Eye - She's been Signed Off

I brought Skye inside to put eye drops in for 7 days. Will it be ok to put her back outside? She has a check-up on Thursday. She's a fluffy Lionhead so she seems to have a thick coat
Back