• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Peter

tonibun

Wise Old Thumper
We lost Peter on Monday. He collapsed and passed away slowly and peacefully. I brought him home in November 2010. He was around a year old. My friend was here at the time he died, he was one of her favourites and she usually got the job of cleaning their playhouse out. He leaves behind his Daughter Chloe who seems to be ok.

Really sorry to hear this, but pleased he had a peaceful passing at home. Sweet dreams Peter xx

I'm so sorry to read this news, tonibun. 😥 He certainly was blessed to have you and your friend to care for him all these years. (((((((Huge hugs))))))
Sweet dreams, Peter bun. xxxxx

I am so sorry to hear you lost Peter. He was lucky to have such a long and happy life with you. Sending you, your friend, and Chloe healing vibes.

It seems odd to see Chloe on her own but she is coping. I wonder at her age if she would like some company? I have a much younger boy - a toyboy?

It seems odd to see Chloe on her own but she is coping. I wonder at her age if she would like some company? I have a much younger boy - a toyboy?
how old is Chloe and how old is her prospective tomboy? is she in good health & how active are they both? I'd be tempted to try I think. Eddy is probably a little too boisterous for Boo, aside from that they get loads out of each others company, despite the age difference

how old is Chloe and how old is her prospective tomboy? is she in good health & how active are they both? I'd be tempted to try I think. Eddy is probably a little too boisterous for Boo, aside from that they get loads out of each others company, despite the age difference
Chloe is 13 now and quite feisty. No health issues. The boy is about 2.5 a bit OTT. I don't think they would be a good match. But who knows? Chloe is a Nethie and the boy, Arty, is a Dutch.

I bonded Tethra (m), when he was 7, with Tui (f), when she was just 3 months. Bonded quickly with no issues. So not only an age difference, but also a size difference.

I would give it a try if I were you. They might surprise you and if not, well you've lost nothing.

Back