• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

4 Month Old Rabbit - Free

tonibun

Wise Old Thumper
Just seen this ad on Wightbay! They got her as a companion for their other female but they don't get along! She will have an awful life if she gets into the wrong hands :cry: I have messaged saying I would like her, I have a large hutch and would get her spayed of course. She is an English Spot but no spots! All black.

Just seen this ad on Wightbay! They got her as a companion for their other female but they don't get along! She will have an awful life if she gets into the wrong hands :cry: I have messaged saying I would like her, I have a large hutch and would get her spayed of course. She is an English Spot but no spots! All black.

That little rabbit doesn’t realise how lucky she is that you ‘Spotted’ the advert. :love:

I am waiting for a reply. It's all messages. They must have put the ad on last night and I don't always go on in the evening. Someone else may have "spotted" it. Thank you for your lovely replies. Xx

Yes, Sadly thousands of unwanted bunnies advertised these days :cry:

Is the hutch a temporary measure? :)

I want an English Spot lol I can't get them in my area. If I did find one it would have to have been already neutered and have lop ears. I have enough bunnies but it can be hard when I see what bunnies other people have I want to get the same.

Good luck Tonibun, really hope she gets to have a nice forever home with you. An all black English spot:love:

I would move on. I've come across quite a few ads recently of free bunnies. There will be more and the problem is there will be times when you have to forget about it because there will be more and you can't rescue every free bunny.

If you really want another bunny I would personally take your time with it and keep searching the ads.

Sorry, I have been meaning to update. I couldn't get to where the Rabbit was so asked the lady if she could come to me but she said she was finding it hard to let Bunny go so we left it at that. I told her it would possibly be difficult to bond 2 unspayed females so whether she is still trying I don't know.

Sorry, I have been meaning to update. I couldn't get to where the Rabbit was so asked the lady if she could come to me but she said she was finding it hard to let Bunny go so we left it at that. I told her it would possibly be difficult to bond 2 unspayed females so whether she is still trying I don't know.

If you look on Pets4Homes in the adoption section, there are often free neutered/vaccinated rabbits looking for homes. You could possibly find a neutered buck to bond with your doe.

Such a pity - that little rabbit would have had such a good life with you. I just wonder whether it would be worth a quick message to her to ask how things are going - you never know ...

Back