• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Beautiful Lily has Passed Away

tonibun

Wise Old Thumper
I've had her for 12 years, never missed a meal but when I went to feed her and Charley the other evening she refused her food. It was getting dark as the weather had been atrocious all day so I was late going round. In the morning I found her so she had died during the night. She was running round in the garden not long ago, no arthritis. Just looked like a young Rabbit.

I'm so sorry that it was Lily's time to leave you and Charley :cry: What a wonderful life she has had though :love:

What a wonderful long life shw had because of your loving care. It must have been a shock to lose her so suddenly. Hugs

I’m really sorry to read this. She had the perfect life with you and she had all the love she could have wished for. Binkey free beautiful Lilly. Xx

I'm so sorry to read of Lily's passing. A credit to you and your care of her that she had so much happy time. Not many bunnies get to a good age and no arthritis. I think Mimzy was only 3 when his set in.

Thinking of you and sending hugs. Binky free, Lily. xxxxx

Back