• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eddie-U/D 16th September

Thank you.

C is off today, but we are in contact via email.

I cant imagine Eddie's pot with no Eddie in it ever again :cry:

040-4.jpg

Oh no Jane, I can't imagine Eddie not sat in his pot either I tell everyone about Eddie and his pot. Sending you lot's of hugs and sending Vibes for Eddie xx

Thinking of you.

So sorry Jane, lots of hugs and vibes to you and Eddie. Seeing him in his pot always brightens up my day, he's a gorgeous wee lad.

Oh Jane I'm so very sorry. That photo of Eddie in his pot is lovely. What a character! Thinking of you today. x

I'm so sorry Jane :( Eddie is such a special bunny, but you already know that. Sending lots of vibes for him and thinking of you both xx

I am absolutely dreading tomorrow :cry:
Eddie has had quite a good day today, but that may just be down to the steroid injection he had yesterday morning. I will of course go with C's opinion and if she says 'it's time' then I have to accept that.

I have just taken a few more photos of him, you can see Lizzie too :)

010-18.jpg

012-18.jpg

013-14.jpg

016-12.jpg

Not Eddie! Thiking of you and Eddie and hoping you don't have to make any decisions tomorrow. Hugs to you and nose rubs to Eddie.

He is a very handsome bunny. :love:

aww eddie is stunning - how sad. Hope your ok Jane - unfortunately these 'tough decisions' are the downside to being a bunny mummuh arent they :cry::cry::cry:

Thinking of you and Eddie xx

Back