• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Worried about Lilah..// Admitted. // Home!!

Well done for trusting your instinct and getting her to a vet. Sending vibes for Lilah tonight. x

Poor Lilah, that sounds really scary! :( It might not be the heat that's made her ill, that could be a coincidence. Don't blame yourself, you haven't done anything wrong. You did the right thing getting her to the vet. :) Hope he can help her. Sending lots of vibes for Lilah xx

I know, but I just feel like I should have got her to the vet sooner :(

Thank you for all the vibes, it does mean a lot. I can't stop worrying about her, she just looked really ill and she's still just young :cry: I won't sleep tonight. I need to know how she's doing :(

we all make me mistakes, im lucky we had a fan in the house when it started getting warm, u havnt done anything wrong.

i hope lilah is ok

Well done for doing all you could for Lilah...Im sure your Dad feels bad too...sending loads of vibes for her...hope she is ok xxxxx

Vet phones at 11, he said she's doing much better :) actually much better than he thought she would be :) she was very close to going into stasis, he said. She's still not eating properly and passing odd poo's though. She's gave her fibreplex (or smething like that) and critical care, also an injection of metaclorpromide, and something else too, zanatac i think he said.

He said she may be okay to come home sometime tonight..but he's still keeping an eye on her just now.

Thanks so much for all the vibes :love::love:

Sending lots of vibes I know how stressful it is for you and your bun at this time. Does not sound like the heat is the problem but when Emily is hot I put the tip of her ears in some water and some on the back of her neck and she will sit in the hottest of places even when shade is always available.:)
P1000536-1.jpg

wonderful news...hope she continues to improve....well done for seeing that she needed care so quickly...hope she can come home soon!:D

She's home! :love::love::love:
She's in the house just now..I'm not sure whether I could put her back in with S & J..she smells different and they might fight? I know I should have ideally took all 3 of them but I couldn't have carried them all on the bus and Lilah would have been even hotter with all 3 of them in :(

She's still a wee bit quite..but she's eating, pooing and weeing normally. Thank god she's okay :love: thanks for all the vibes everyone :love: xxxx

way to go lilah:wave::wave:

aw hun im soo happy its all worked out fine:love:

at least you wont have to syringe feed her..thats a blessing as its exhausting hard work and so stressful for the buns.

its great shes back with the other two:love:

Back