• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Charlotte & Princess Caramel please. U/D Bad News :'(

oh my gosh charlotte, i am so sorry.

Its awful to lose something you love, and for her to pass after coming through her myxi, you must be devastated.

Sending loads of hugs

Binky Free xxx

Ironically I have been very ill lately with depression and the crisis team are coming tomorrow. But they won't understand this. What do I do? How do I live without my girl. My EVERYTHING. Where is she now? What if she is scared and isn't ok? How can a light just go out? Why is life so cruel. Why did my baby have to be taken from me.

Awwww, lovey :cry::cry::cry:

I WISH i knew the answers, you may feel alone at the moment but you are NOT alone, we are here for you. Please PM me if you need a listening ear. xx

I'm so so sorry :cry: :cry: I've been thinking about you all day and hoping that Princess would get better.

I wish we could take away the pain you're feeling right now, but no-one can, though we can be here to help you get through what will be a very painful and difficult time. So many people are thinking about you and are here for you.

Take care and look after yourself - it does get easier eventually, though right now you're not going to believe that and you have to get through this awful, devastating, heartbreaking time one day at a time.

I will be thinking of you. Loads of hugs xx

No no no!!! Oh Charlotte, I just don't know what to say, it just seems so so unfair :cry: :cry: :cry:

I wish there was a way to make it bearable for you :cry: :cry: :cry:

I'm so sorry Charlotte, I've just seen the other thread and could ot believe what I was reading :cry:

My heart goes out to you, remember though, your princess will always be with you.

Vibes to Chance and healing hugs to you :cry:

Dear Charlotte,I have only just caught up with this thread since yesterday.I am so sorry that you have lost your beloved little girl.Please find some comfort in the fact that you did everything possible for Princess.Life is so cruel and you didnt deserve this.Please try and remain strong.

I am so so sorry that this has happend. I know exactly how you feel and it may sound cruel to say this but life does go on and your other bunnies need you. I think if it helps you should create some sort of everlasting tribute to Princess which benefits other bunnies. Her physical body may be dead but not her spirit. She will be with you always just as you were with her during her lifetime. Princess has taught you many wonderful and beautiful things, things you must share with other rabbits in this world. Please stay strong and have hope, light will come back to your life again and I have no doubt Princess will be there when it does.

Back