• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Unsure...

Thank you everyone for you replys.

I have tried to get a job believe me but nobody wants me unfortunately. I don't have my dad around so it's just my mum and she's on benefits so that makes it hard to give us pocket money, too so that, I think isn't a option at this point. I'm with Ambivet in Aspley by the way, too.

Diana xx

Thank you everyone for you replys.

I have tried to get a job believe me but nobody wants me unfortunately. I don't have my dad around so it's just my mum and she's on benefits so that makes it hard to give us pocket money, too so that, I think isn't a option at this point. I'm with Ambivet in Aspley by the way, too.

Diana xx

If you're on benefits can you not go to the PDSA?

I paid £223 for two bunnies to be spayed/neutered and a dental each so I guess if people are saying £90 for a dental alone I did quite well.

like others have said, her dental may not be urgent now, but it wont go away. its something which canbe very routine, and low risk. but the longer you leave it,the more problems and complications she could have, for example, if she stops eating, she could go into stasis, which makes it riskier for her to go under GA as shes not healthy.

If its done when she is otherwise in good health it is much less risk.

If you are on benefits, like Hetty said, you can go to the PDSA or RSPCA for discounted treatment.

Even if we look at this from purely a money point of view (ignoring the fact that she might be uncomfortable, might stop eating etc etc etc) it will be cheaper to get her teeth done now than to wait - as SJ says, waiting could lead to other problems and a much bigger bill. Best be on the safe side and save some money :D

Even if we look at this from purely a money point of view (ignoring the fact that she might be uncomfortable, might stop eating etc etc etc) it will be cheaper to get her teeth done now than to wait - as SJ says, waiting could lead to other problems and a much bigger bill. Best be on the safe side and save some money :D

I know and fully understand this, I'm going to do my best ASAPP.

Back