• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rescues required to help

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of kelly-joy

Hi its me Kelly-joy from www.animallifelineuk.org
We are having trouble finding a rescue to go back up for 6 rabbits in Southampton I was wondering if you could post them up on here asking if any rescues on here would take them please?. Here is what we need posted

Hi my names Kelly-joy I co run Animal Lifeline UK. We help rescues with various things such as home checking, Transport, Fostering etc, We also help people that need to re home their beloved animals to find rescue places so they don't end up in the wrong hands or homes. We have currently been asked by someone in Southampton if we can help with her 6 rabbits here is her add

I have 6 rabbits in total looking for new home or space in rescue. Sadly husband lost he's job and we have to move from are home. We can't take them with use to the new house.

Number of animals: 6
Type/Breed: three lion heads, one butch and two lops
Name(s): Bingle, Daisy, Buttercup, Primerose, Poppy and Fawn
Sex: One male Bingle
Age(s):Bingle 2ish, Daisy 2-3ish, Buttercup 9 months, Primerose 9 months, Poppy 9 months and Fawn 9 months
Colours:Bingle black lion head , Daisy white with black and ginger spots, Buttercup (daughter of daisy) white with black and ginger spots, Primerose ginger lionhead, Poppy black with brown highlights (primrose sister bingle daughters) and Fawn tort dutch
Neutered: Bingle
(Please note, we always STRONGLY advise that animals are neutered, whenever possible, before re homing)
Vaccinated: no
Any known medical issues: none
Temperament: lion heads very friendly. Daisy ok will let you check but perfers not to be cuddled, buttercup very grumpy needs work on taming. fawn very shy and nerves needs alot of work.
Any known behavioural Issues: fawn will run and hide. daisy and buttercup do not get on with other rabbits at all apart from each other and bingle.
Any other information:

Reason for re homing: not got money for care they need.

Will the group be split (if more than one animal): like to see Bingle, daisy and buttercup to stay together. primerose and poppy to stay together.
At moment Fawn lives with Poppy and Primrose happy to split as poppy and Primrose would make great family pets due to good nature however i feel Fawn needs adult owner who use to rabbits and has the time to spend with her.

Is transport available? my husband may be able to drop of local or meet half way depending on how far.

If any rescues can help on here please can you email me at kelly-joy@animallifelineuk.org or pm me on here.

Many Thanks for taking the time to read this, Best wishes Kelly-joy and The Animal Lifeline UK team:)

Thank you:) I will get a transport request put up on here and on our site and see if we can get them to you. Could you pm me a contact number and your address please. Many thanks again for agreeing to help. Best wishes Kelly-joy and The Animal Lifeline UK team:)

Back