• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Rehome Christmas Appeal 2007

Well I only gave a small amount, can't believe how much has been raised! Hope you get to the bottom of the list of rescues as it's the South Bucks RSPCA which is the one that is local to me :D

Wow this is fantastic!

Sorry if it's already been mentioned but how long do we have to donate?

I have no money what so ever right now, cant even pay my bills after scraping for the extra cash for Kira's new vet but as soon as I have money will defo make a small donation.

Vicki

Thank you :D

I hope we get to the bottom of the list - and hopefullly beyond too :D

It's up to £400 now :shock:

I can't give you an exact date but I'll leave it as long as possible whilst still being able to get things there for Christmas.

It depends whether I end up sending things direct from a company or buying in bulk and posting myself. When I know exactly how many of each are needed I'll tot it up and see which works out cheapest.

I would think at least two more weeks :) If we run out of time you can always send it direct to a rescue :)

I did it by Paypal too but didn't realise I should have left my message there :oops:

me too. And I'm running out of space in my brain cell because my head is too small, so I have to delete some of the older memory first to make room before I can cook up a mesg. It is true, it's really, really true :lol:

me too. And I'm running out of space in my brain cell because my head is too small, so I have to delete some of the older memory first to make room before I can cook up a mesg. It is true, it's really, really true :lol:

:lol: You need an upgrade!

Wooohooo £500! We just need another £100 to complete the list :D

there should be another £75 coming your way from the friend of mine that you help him out on the e-commerce web site design. For whatever reason, if you don't see it in the next day or two, let me know

Thank you! :D :D

It looks like we're going to be able to help out even more rescues then! I better start ordering :shock:

Can names be added to the rescues list?
Bills rabbit rescue in Leek, staffs moorlands is the only dedicated rabbit rescue in staffordshire (as far as I know) and runs it pretty much single handed. Can we help him somehow?? He doesnt do the forum/internet thing so never gets put forward for these fundraising type things.

yaaaaaay how excellent.... well dont Tamsin your such an angel doing this for the rescues £660 im amazed :D :D :D :D

Back