• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Rehome Christmas Appeal 2007

Thank you all so much :D We're now up to £249 already!! :shock: We'll have to help more rescues if it keeps on like this :D

Jason - Ebony Eyes should be receiving a cheque just in time for Christmas from the RWA sponsor bunnies :D

That's great :D
If you were adding another rescue Sgprescue has just posted about PACT animal rescue sanctuary nr Norfolk, sounds like they could do with a little help..

That's great :D
If you were adding another rescue Sgprescue has just posted about PACT animal rescue sanctuary nr Norfolk, sounds like they could do with a little help..

That's a good idea, if we get enough to help the rescues we've got on the list so far I will ask Cheryl and we can get PACT a box of toys and some money towards their accommodation :)

Hiya there, im making mine tomorrow, but if you have anything spare, hows about helping HAWT (link in my siggy) - i volunteer there and they are all lovely. they have two couples of long stayers - Coke and Cola, and Merlin and Kate... aswell as three other pairs at the minute - Bess and Giles, Perkie and Freddie and Smokie and Bubbles. They had myxi a while back and lost some.. they have lots of smaller animals in foster homes.
xxx

Thank you!

I've just updated the total and put up today's messages. If you haven't sent a message yet, please do I'm sure the rescue love reading them :)

Back