• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please, please please. Ud post 36- he's gone

Sending lots of vibes from here - really hoping that Hay Monster can pull through with your help ((hugs))

I'm really, really sorry. I couldn't update properly because I needed to let his former owners know. Having just spoken with them I can now say that we had to let him go last night. He was already gone when I posted my last update on here but I couldn't risk them finding out via the internet- that seems a very harsh way to find out.

I've put my details on my blog.

Thank you all very much for your comments and best wishes and thoughts and vibes.

I'm so very sorry :( and I completely understand that you would want to let his previous owners know in person first.

Sleep tight brave little man. xx

I just realised how cold my update sounds. I'm sorry about that too. I'm very not cold. I'm devastated but it was the right thing for him. I guess I'm just getting on with it, hence the matter-of-factness.

Back