• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oreo ...September 2009 - October 2014

I apologise for my late response to this thread. Oreo was obviously a very happy Bunny and I am so sorry that you have lost him :cry:

RIP Oreo xx

I'm so sorry that you lost Oreo Kath, he was such a special RU bun.

I remember roughly when you joined RU, partly because it wasn't long after I joined, and I loved seeing your pics and then hearing about Charlie and Mittens joining them, and then that lovely huge run you built them. I remember the night you lost Oreo and my heart went out for you, I was so worried you wouldn't find him and it was such a relief for all of us I think when you found him under the car. I also remember when the bond broke down but then again when it was successful, and then later, when you sadly lost Charlie.

I feel like we got our buns and grew our bunny families around the same sorts of time (although it was much later that we have been able to have a quad). Oreo always stood out as such a beautiful bunny with a big character.

I'm so sorry for your sudden loss. Thinking of you. Sleep tight Oreo, you will be missed xxx

Awe no :cry: I remember the drama of when he went MIA little rascal! Im so very sorry you've lost him, Binky free Oreo x

Thank you all so much , it's lovely that so many of you remember Oreo as I'm not on here so much these days! I miss him :(

Back