• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lord Herbert of Lopsley

Squee!!! :) I never knew velveteen lops existed until I saw your rabbits and I think they are just gorgeous :)

Don't feel at all guilty about where he came from, yes, there are rabbits that need rescuing. But sometimes people need rescuing too. I hope having Lord Herbert helps you :)

I totally agree with this.
Herbert is quite simply stunning.:love: He is very, very lucky to have you as his Mummy.:love:

Oooohh Jane he is absolutely gorgeous!! Them ears are squeeee!!! I hope he brings you lots of love and joy :) he is a very lucky bunny to have you as his mama :love:

Thank you, he may become a partner in crime with Endeavour eventually.

Lord Herbert is not genetically related to Inspector Morse, although he is the same breed.

Herbs is beautiful. :love:

I hope that he will be a comfort to you and help to ease at least a little of your grief.

Welcome to RU, Lord Herbert of Lopsley :love:

:love:.. Welcome to Janes bunny world Herbs..... you have the most amazing earsies!!!!!

Congratulations Jane. He looks like a lop eared Endevour!

Its the back yard breeders that need to be educated (stopped). That and the huge chain stores with questionable suppliers ...

Hope your new edition settles in well.

I never knew that velveteen lops were an actual breed. what a lovely name. Are they rex crossed with lops?

Last edited:
Hmmm...his face in those pictures...sniffing, nosing, chinning...already looks like a little ASBO...;) :love:

Welcome to the RU family Handsome Herbie, you're very lucky to live with Aunty Jane! I'm looking forward to hearing about your antics!

:love::love:

Back