• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Inspector Morse~ 2nd February 2014. A Tribute to a Legend

A wonderful tribute, with such beautiful photo's.

He will always be beside you, watching over you, and giving you strength when you feel you have none.

RIP Inspector Morse & hugs to you Jane xx

I'm sat here in tears :cry: Jane I'm so very sorry, he was a very very special bunny and it was clear he loved you, what a wonderful life you gave him.

Binky free gorgeous boy, my favourite RU bunny xxxx

RIP and binky free wonderful rabbit. He had a life worth living, that's for sure.

Hugs to you Jane at this time, and wishing you comfort and peace xx

I have not been online for a few days and have just seen this. I am alone but actually said oh no out loud. I am so so sorry for the loss of lovely Morse - but what a wonderful life he had with you. In all of your agonizing grief please try and hold onto that. Takecare and sincere condolences x x

I am heart broken to read that Morse passed. Words fail me but my thoughts are with you. Morse was such a special one of a kind rabbit and had the best life that he could have with you.

No words, except to say RIP beautiful Morse. :cry:

Your memory will never fade.

Jane, thinking of you. xxxxx

Last edited:
I've only just seen this. I'm so sorry, thoughts are with you. RIP gorgeous boy xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have only just caught up with this too having been "off forum"for abit.Im so sorry Jane.He was a truly special boy.:cry:Binky free lovely Morse

Back