• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Elsa-U/D 10th July RIP- The Last Post

Wonderful. I have forgotton what she looks like. Perhaps a photo or ten would remind me?

Oh dear, I hope I have not spoken too soon........................ :? There's some very odd behaviour going on atm and Elsa is making little grunty noises :?

Oh Jane ... There is going to be a lot of interest in this thread.

Lots of good luck vibes for a happy outcome.

[emoji32] hopefully she's just being odd...[emoji38] xx

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Going by how her abdomen now feels I really cant see how she can be pregnant. If this is a pseudo' it's a flippin' dramatic one. Poor girlie xx

Going by how her abdomen now feels I really cant see how she can be pregnant. If this is a pseudo' it's a flippin' dramatic one. Poor girlie xx

I was going to say, is there no way of being able to tell visually/by feeling her belly? I have zero experience in possible pregnancies (thank god!), do they manage to hide 'bumps' well?

Perhaps she's just feng-shui-ing? Obviously you haven't laid her living space out to her taste :lol:

I'm guessing bunnies aren't like dogs once they are altered and she won't be doing this anymore? Ebon still humps my leg on occasion even though she was spayed at just before 6 months. :roll:

Really hoping Elsa isn't kindling and that she'll be back to normal soon. xxxxxxx

Well I think we can all let out a collective sigh of relief as there are no kits !!

Hopefully once Elsa is spayed she will no longer be such a slave to raging hormones. I want to get her Filivac done first. Obviously she could not be vaccinated when she was fighting the infection from her wound and then we had to be sure that she was not in kit. All my other Rabbits are fully vaccinated, but I still feel very anxious about having an unvaccinated Rabbit in my care. So Elsa will be spayed in about a month's time x

Well I think we can all let out a collective sigh of relief as there are no kits !!

Hopefully once Elsa is spayed she will no longer be such a slave to raging hormones. I want to get her Filivac done first. Obviously she could not be vaccinated when she was fighting the infection from her wound and then we had to be sure that she was not in kit. All my other Rabbits are fully vaccinated, but I still feel very anxious about having an unvaccinated Rabbit in my care. So Elsa will be spayed in about a month's time x

What a relief!

I hope Elsa stays well so that she can vaccinated and then spayed.:wave:

Back