• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do people think you're weird?

I have got up in the night to check I didn't forget their water!

I also sleep much lighter since getting the buns as I hear every noise, and go running in at every thump :roll: :lol: :oops:

I think i have answered the thread title quite well:oops:

Me too! this thread is very reassuring!:lol: Once i jumped up at 3.30am when I thought I heard a thump but it was only Annie tossing one of her toys on the floor!:lol:

I also get embarrassed sometimes (but not enough to stop) when I'm talking away to my bunnies in baby-bunny talk and the neighbours walk past my front door!:oops::roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And my auntie was over last week and looked at me with disgust when she saw Beau in the living room and said I was filthy and should have more respect for my family :roll:

Boy, she REALLY would freak if she came into MY house!!!!!:p Bunnies on the sofa, bunnies on the chairs, bunnies running around the floor, bunnies in my bed..................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back